Highlighted
Mar 06 2013
By: S1NGUL4R__ Splicer 53 posts

Say What... Level glitch

4 replies 425 views Edited Mar 6, 2013

IMG_0170.JPG

Has anyone seen this before? I know it is some sort of glitch but it looks weird. I got suspicious when the level for this person was not showing. I know it is not a serious thing but it is very strange

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not bad, I cannot be bothered to level up

Message 1 of 5 (425 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Re: Say What... Level glitch

Mar 6, 2013

S1NGUL4R__ wrote:

Has anyone seen this before? I know it is some sort of glitch but it looks weird. I got suspicious when the level for this person was not showing. I know it is not a serious thing but it is very strange

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not bad, I cannot be bothered to level up

yep, it's happened occassionally

Message 2 of 5 (422 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
699 posts

Mar 6, 2013

sometimes my level number is shown in another type of legacy medal but it always goes back to normal

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Message 3 of 5 (399 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3804 posts

Mar 6, 2013

Steven1379 wrote:

sometimes my level number is shown in another type of legacy medal but it always goes back to normal

This usually happens when you late join a game. Except that most of the time (more like everytime) it shows that you haven't legacied at all.

At least for me it shows zero legacies instead of 5th.

Message 4 of 5 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Mar 7, 2013

Alluboy_ wrote:

Steven1379 wrote:

This usually happens when you late join a game. Except that most of the time (more like everytime) it shows that you haven't legacied at all.

At least for me it shows zero legacies instead of 5th.

Weird. I didn't legacy on my alt, and when I late join I'm like, max level. lol

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 5 of 5 (278 Views)
0 Likes