Survivor
2348 posts

Re: Scoped In Acting Funny?

Oct 15, 2013

StardustSpeedway wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Scoped In always gave MINIMAL pain wobble at gold. Not none. Just noticed, huh?

Wrong.

I've had it gold since it was 70 meters for the long ranger and it never had pain wobble, until a certain patch. I don't remember the exact number. 

so have i, but i don't believe it was after a certain patch, i think it was always like that

Message 11 of 14 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
365 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 15, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

so have i, but i don't believe it was after a certain patch, i think it was always like that

I've used it since forever with the Dragon and never noticed any pain wobble before. 

Edit:

And the only weapon where I've noticed pain wobble is with the Dragon Sniper. Haven't noticed it with the GMAL or FAL. 

Message 12 of 14 (289 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 15, 2013
Well, whenever it was, Scoped In Gold lies. I don't like lying boosters. Besides, I'm pretty goddamn sure this is brought up before probably mid last year. This is some old issue, just like how stupid Flynn's M9 looks like in HC since the BF mod is removed.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 13 of 14 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2419 posts

Oct 15, 2013
@Star On April the 4th, 2012, (when it was still 70m) it caused pain wobble, but I think you got it to Gold before me, so maybe it worked properly sometime before that.

It's really hard to notice it with most guns, but you can see it in a splitscreen custom if you make both characters stand still next to each other, then hold down L1 on controller 1, and press R1 on the controller 2. It will give you the Scoped In silver pain wobble effect, but only for the first shot you receive while taking damage.
Pepsi
Message 14 of 14 (272 Views)