Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: Scoped In on M9/AK

Aug 20, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

No scoped in with automatics is a waste you won't notice much of a difference they're better off just lowering their aiming sensitivity.

How does lowering the sensitivity decrease recoil? 

I assume it doesn't decrease recoil- rather, decrease the effet of fidgety thumbs on the aiming.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 11 of 15 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2428 posts

Aug 20, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

No scoped in with automatics is a waste you won't notice much of a difference they're better off just lowering their aiming sensitivity.

I assume it doesn't decrease recoil- rather, decrease the effet of fidgety thumbs on the aiming.

And... how is that related to Scoped in decreasing recoil..?

Message 12 of 15 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 20, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

[removed]

EDIT: Because people think fidgety thumbs = recoil. Scoped In doesn't fix people who shake.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 13 of 15 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2428 posts

Aug 20, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

[removed]

EDIT: Because people think fidgety thumbs = recoil. Scoped In doesn't fix people who shake.

Ah, ok. Thanks for explaining.

Message 14 of 15 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 20, 2013

No problem dude. I may not be detailed, but I try my best. Smiley Very Happy

EDIT: For people who also get lost easily- Scoped In doesn't fix your fidgety thumbs. That's sensitivity. IF you can't handle flinching from damage, it's Scoped In.

Message 15 of 15 (243 Views)
0 Likes