Aug 16 2013
By: K1llaDay First Son 1 posts

Scoped In.

14 replies 213 views Edited Aug 16, 2013

1. Does Scoped In apply to the FAL, G-MAL, and Tau?

2.Is the TLR medal available in Team Objective & Plunder?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 15 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
697 posts

Re: Scoped In.

Aug 16, 2013

1. Scoped In applies to all that Fleet Foot applies to; whenever you are ADS, regardless of weapon (pistol or rifle). Just note that you don't have to be completely zoomed in (with R3) to get the benefits, only aiming. 

2. There is some debate as to whether it is still available in those modes (I primarily play TDM so I wouldn't even guess). 

If you're thinking about using Scoped In for anything other than the sniper, I would make a suggestion first and that is to use the stat hat (Yeti Mask) that reduces pain wobble for decreased clip size (similar stats are available as the bunny ears on Elena). And don't pay attention to the hate on stat hats. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 15 (203 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1090 posts

Aug 16, 2013
TLR medal isn't available in TO or Plunder. When I was first leveling this to gold, someone said they thought it would still work, despite the fact that ND said they removed it. I tested it out and was unable to get TLR medal in those modes. It's only available to TDM modes (TDM, 3TDM, Classic, Elimination, Lab).

I believe it works on pretty much any gun. Not 100% positive about the pistols tho. I mainly use it when I'm using the Dragon. Makes headshots a lot easier.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 15 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9809 posts

Aug 16, 2013
You'll definitely want stat hats on for extra oomph. I mean, I detest people who do it regardless of reason, but nowadays it's not like people wouldn't use more advantageous items anyway (ie "cheap" whatever).
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 15 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1429 posts

Aug 16, 2013

Decide with a friend that you want to play against him on 3tdm to get scoped in on gold. The trick here is to search for 3tdm at the exact same time! If you have DLC press ''dlc toggle on'', because of the F2P it is very hard nowadays to get in the same match. If you failed to join eachother back out the game by waiting till the game starts and sign out and back in again.

To make sure you guys join at the exact same time you could settle a time date like: ''If the clock hits 4 a clock precisely you go in'' and do this every 2 minutes untill you found the game. What even works better is to talk on skype with him by using your phone and say ''3, 2, 1 go'' . When your in you decide that you can kill him  first 20 times and after the round he can kill you 20 times.

Remember it is still very hard to do this, but if it works you can enjoy multiple games together and get that scoped in on gold within a few days.

Here is a little guide that can help you with getting scoped in on gold also:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Finally-Scoped-in-How-to-obtain...

Good Luck man :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 15 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9809 posts

Aug 16, 2013

If you want you can paly with me in the Lab. You can snipe somewhere and I'll use my AK WE loadout to lure them to you.

Just cover my back please. I'm a horrible shot with automatic weaponry.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 15 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
534 posts

Aug 16, 2013

Does using the Yeti mask and the Scoped in booster create a stacking effect?

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 15 (134 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1090 posts

Aug 17, 2013
Once Scoped In is gold, there is zero pain wobble, so the hat wouldn't make a difference. But, if you used it at Copper or Silver, I'm guessing it would further lessen the pain wobble.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 15 (125 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Aug 17, 2013

There's still a wobble effect with Scoped In Gold. ND said they would address it but... you know the rest.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 15 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
697 posts

Aug 17, 2013

nationm04 wrote:
TLR medal isn't available in TO or Plunder. When I was first leveling this to gold, someone said they thought it would still work, despite the fact that ND said they removed it. I tested it out and was unable to get TLR medal in those modes. It's only available to TDM modes (TDM, 3TDM, Classic, Elimination, Lab).

I believe it works on pretty much any gun. Not 100% positive about the pistols tho. I mainly use it when I'm using the Dragon. Makes headshots a lot easier.

Be 100% positive about the pistols :smileyhappy:. The tau is significantly better (actually usable :smileyvery-happy:) with SI. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 15 (108 Views)
0 Likes