I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Re: Seeking a clan to join

Jul 12, 2013
Honestly we didn't really lose anything. Only people we lost were the ones who obviously aren't loyal people. Our parties have only been strengthened from it tbh. And yes, we all happen to think the situation is funny. But we also aren't taking it too serious, and therefore, aren't resentful. Instead we laugh. There's nothing to move on from. You can ask any other members, I've been overwhelmed lately with our video, new member tryouts, practice etc. It seems every day there's another person or two wanting in. We're enjoying ourselves, I hope you guys are doing the same. Smiley Very Happy

And yes, I'm aware of the messages you sent to the rest of our guys and what you said in them. I can only speak for myself, but I always tried to be as inclusive as possible with each of our members. Hell, I offered to throw in money to buy you a digital copy of uc3 when your disk broke.

Bottom line, there's a lot of irony involved with certain things which we find funny. If that offends you, sorry. Maybe you need to be the one moving on. Idk. Most importantly, this is only a 'got dang vidya game', this should be the thing you put time into when you have free time or need to take a break from real life.

Real life should be what affects your gaming, not the other way around.
Message 41 of 140 (261 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Jul 12, 2013
Wow David. I didn't see your post til after I posted mine. The fact that we both noticed certain irony amuses me lol. But yea, you're right.
Message 42 of 140 (259 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Jul 12, 2013
So thats how u see ur clan mates. As dead wieghts. Thats real low
Message 43 of 140 (248 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Jul 12, 2013
Look matt i apprieciate were ur comin from but wat there r all sorts of reason why each of them left just like i got mine. Was hoping through it we still be m8 but thats startin to look harder and harder. As for david well i suppose if he wants to be like that then fine.
Message 44 of 140 (245 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Jul 12, 2013
I don't have any hard feelings. Like I said, I mostly try to not take any of this too serious. Sure, part of me was like wth bc it seems a little low to leave a clan and also try to recruit from the same clan you just left. But like I mentioned before, if people weren't loyal to begin with, then I don't mind them being gone.

If anything, it has brought the rest of us together and made us stronger. We're also growing at such a fast pace, it's a bit overwhelming with so many guys at this point.

The part I do take serious is the other members in the clan. They come to me and expect me to lead them and have answers (some more than others of course). And a lot of people DO take this serious, so it's my responsibility to make sure they're happy, to a degree.

Most of our guys, well most of the ones who were in the clan before you left, did get rubbed the wrong way. And they do feel some rivalry. But you can't blame them. I wasn't aware of any other clan or a few guys leaving til a bit after it happened. I had my clan members asking me what was going on. Or asking why Danny deleted everyone. I believe things like that caused a lot of guys to assume the worst when it came to intentions.

But it's cool. The talent in HI-5 is crazy high right now. And we have more than enough members. We've never had to recruit, and we never will. If people had reasons to quit, they never brought them up to me. But if I catch something going on that isn't right, I'll protect the members and put an end to it. We're a solid bunch right now and take care of our own so the issues a few and far between. But you can't fix something if you don't know what's wrong with it. Although, I know a couple reasons why certain people left. And it has nothing to do with the clan, and more to do with themselves. And I can't fix other people lol.

Bottom line, I don't hold onto resentments. Even if I did, people I don't know in real life who I met from a video game aren't going to make it onto my list. And I hope I don't make it onto anyone else's. We're cool as far as I'm concerned.
Message 45 of 140 (236 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Jul 12, 2013
Rite well things like gangin up on my members wen there alone need to stop then we cool
Message 46 of 140 (233 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Jul 12, 2013
I'm not sure what you're referring to.
Message 47 of 140 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jul 12, 2013

dark18assassin92 wrote:
So thats how u see ur clan mates. As dead wieghts. Thats real low

The dead weights are your clan members now not mine Smiley Wink

Message 48 of 140 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jul 12, 2013

dark18assassin92 wrote:
Rite well things like gangin up on my members wen there alone need to stop then we cool

LOL Because we have control over match-making? 

Tell em to stop being sore losers.

Message 49 of 140 (220 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Jul 12, 2013
Just cos they show loyalty to me there all of a sudden dead wieghts. Real grown up of u. Dont forget alot of HI-5 was my connections as i was the 1 recruiting
Message 50 of 140 (219 Views)
0 Likes