I Only Post Everything
1048 posts

Re: Seeking a clan to join

Jul 12, 2013
The only 1 behaving like a sore loser is u. As all danny did was doin on this post was abit of recruitment and u r turning it into a joke.
Message 51 of 140 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jul 12, 2013

iIf you aren't loyal to your clan, then you're dead weight... do you comprende'? 

And now you have all your followers Connections in your clan so drop it. Mean while our clan continues to get better no one is pressed so I don't understand why you felt the need to come to the forum to start crap.

And i'm done with this. *yawn*

Message 52 of 140 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jul 12, 2013

dark18assassin92 wrote:
The only 1 behaving like a sore loser is u. As all danny did was doin on this post was abit of recruitment and u r turning it into a joke.

lol, can't be a sore loser when I stomp your Clan every time I play against them. Smiley Very Happy

Message 53 of 140 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Jul 12, 2013

^^ I see no matter how old you are. Some people can never be the bigger person and just end the conversation like men and women we are. Lool This world amuses me with what has come.

Message 54 of 140 (266 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1048 posts

Jul 12, 2013
Watever im done with this. Sum1 has to end it so i will
Message 55 of 140 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jul 12, 2013

ChampKiing wrote:

^^ I see no matter how old you are. Some people can never be the bigger person and just end the conversation like men and women we are. Lool This world amuses me with what has come.

You must get amused rather easily then. 

Message 56 of 140 (257 Views)
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Jul 12, 2013

I just read all your messages on this thread. All clans you suggested me to join sound interesting but I really like the idea of being a member of the iCoN clan. xINESCAPABLEx You' re right! I play TR MP but not in a regular basis off course since I'm very loyal to the Uncharted series. I would be sad if Naughty Dog won't develop another Uncharted games. Uncharted has totally changed my gaming experience ever since I started playing U2 MP. The fact that I've been playing alone all that time made me realise that this is not how I should be playing U2 & 3 MP because there is usually no real teamwork in my team. I don't want to mention how many times I've been killed by one of my teammates because I was about to grad a power weapon or just because I killed the opponent my teammate was shooting at. As I've said before, I try to do my best in every single match I play, I always want to win but I don't really mind when I lose, especially when I know that I did my best, if not then usually that makes me think about what I did wrong or how I should have played againt my opponents who won the match. Off course when you are in a clan, the chances to win are much more when all of its players are skilled, experienced and have teawork spirit. This is what I believe at least. I know sometimes winning a game is partly based on luck. I mean that even if you are the best player, when you run across the map and suddenly someone with a shotgun shots you from behind or when someone activates the his/her quick boom kickback and he/she kills you with that is something that you can avoid, well, most of the times. I like what mikegloria is trying to do. I believe this is the way a clan should be created. Time is needed. I have to mention that I can't be online everyday but usually I'm online on Fridays and also on the weekends and I stay online for more than 6 hours. I would like to know more about the iCoN clan though. For a start I would like to know how may members you have so far and when do you usually play online. Thank you! 

Message 57 of 140 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7550 posts

Jul 12, 2013

Why is ChampKing always antagonizing someone?

Sleep Matt signature
Message 58 of 140 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jul 12, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

No sense of humor is my guess Smiley Happy 

Message 59 of 140 (242 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7550 posts

Jul 12, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

No sense of humor is my guess Smiley Happy 

Unfortunately for both us and him Smiley Indifferent

Sleep Matt signature
Message 60 of 140 (240 Views)
0 Likes