Sackboy
451 posts

Re: Seeking a clan to join

Jul 12, 2013
Can this thread be locked already? -.-

I only really play FFXIV and Smite now a'days.
If you send me a friend request please specify where you're from. Thank.
Sub or just check out my YouTube channel!
Message 61 of 140 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 12, 2013

Nathan_Croft wrote:

I just read all your messages on this thread. All clans you suggested me to join sound interesting but I really like the idea of being a member of the iCoN clan. xINESCAPABLEx You' re right! I play TR MP but not in a regular basis off course since I'm very loyal to the Uncharted series. I would be sad if Naughty Dog won't develop another Uncharted games. Uncharted has totally changed my gaming experience ever since I started playing U2 MP. The fact that I've been playing alone all that time made me realise that this is not how I should be playing U2 & 3 MP because there is usually no real teamwork in my team. I don't want to mention how many times I've been killed by one of my teammates because I was about to grad a power weapon or just because I killed the opponent my teammate was shooting at. As I've said before, I try to do my best in every single match I play, I always want to win but I don't really mind when I lose, especially when I know that I did my best, if not then usually that makes me think about what I did wrong or how I should have played againt my opponents who won the match. Off course when you are in a clan, the chances to win are much more when all of its players are skilled, experienced and have teawork spirit. This is what I believe at least. I know sometimes winning a game is partly based on luck. I mean that even if you are the best player, when you run across the map and suddenly someone with a shotgun shots you from behind or when someone activates the his/her quick boom kickback and he/she kills you with that is something that you can avoid, well, most of the times. I like what mikegloria is trying to do. I believe this is the way a clan should be created. Time is needed. I have to mention that I can't be online everyday but usually I'm online on Fridays and also on the weekends and I stay online for more than 6 hours. I would like to know more about the iCoN clan though. For a start I would like to know how may members you have so far and when do you usually play online. Thank you! 

Oh my god, a boy after my own heart ♥

All my opinions, you have put into one giant paragraph and you're Greek. I'm half Greek-Cypriot so whooo! Hey everyone, it's the boy version of me (more boyish) but without super neat grammar which most think is OCD! And I just saw the flag on that Portable ID and saw it was Australian... Are you sure you aren't my brother but less annoying... :')

Unfortunately for me, my tv fell off its brackets and it's somewhat damaged inside the tv. It cracked inside and the crack is annoying and the colours aren't right... I could be thinking that a normal grenade has been dropped when I see the red but then it's actually pink and I'm dead :/

I'll definitely be on here though so we can talk on here. You are now one of my favourite people Nathan_Croft Smiley Happy

Teehee!.jpg

Caption - "... Heyyyy."

And my brother just read this over my shoulder and no I'm not trying to be flirtatious... which apparently is a word...

Bang Bang!

Message 62 of 140 (277 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jul 12, 2013
Flirtatious is flirty, and yeah you are, hey-o.

High-five your brother for me.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 63 of 140 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 12, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Flirtatious is flirty, and yeah you are, hey-o.

High-five your brother for me.

He fistbumped my camera. Happy? Smiley Tongue

And I was not trying to be flirtatious!! D:

I can do a x10 better job than that and if that's all that if takes for you guys to think something is flirtatious then wow... to think you guys call us easy.

Bang Bang!

Message 64 of 140 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jul 12, 2013
Tell him he loses a little respect for fistbumping a high-five.

Flumps aren't acceptable in the real world, son. Reality checked.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 65 of 140 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 12, 2013

I'd rather him fistbump my computer camera than slap it.

Bang Bang!

Message 66 of 140 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jul 12, 2013
Fistbump = punch

Yeah okay.
Message 67 of 140 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

Jul 12, 2013

I didn't know that you have a Greek-Cypriot backround! I'm glad that I just found it out! Μιλάς Ελληνικά; Smiley Tongue

The reason that there is an Australian flag on my portable ID is that I live in Australia but I'm from Greece. I would like to apologize for my English, I'm still studying that language in its academis level. Since I became one of your favorite people I think I can send you a friendly friend request without thinking about that you may not accept it. Smiley Embarassed

You are talking about those lovely mega bombs right? I love them! Especially when you can kill more than 3 opponents if you have a good chance! Off course I don't usually use that kickback because they can usually throw it back to you and then... kaboom! When I use it I make sure it bounces on something so as to my opponents won't throw it back to me! I usually use te RPG-7 or the M32-Hammer as my kickbacks. They are most of the times effective if you know how to use them. Off course I have killed myself once because a teammate happened to passing in front of me when I was trying to shoot and enemy from a short distance and then my shots bounced on his back and... I met Hades! LOL!

About the iCoN clan, I have to say that there were times that I've been slaughtered by some groups of 5th legacy, 75 level players! I'm doing very well on U3 MP but there are times that I lose. I hope that this won;t prevent me from joining the iCoN clan

Message 68 of 140 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 12, 2013

Nathan_Croft wrote:

I didn't know that you have a Greek-Cypriot backround! I'm glad that I just found it out! Μιλάς Ελληνικά; Smiley Tongue

The reason that there is an Australian flag on my portable ID is that I live in Australia but I'm from Greece. I would like to apologize for my English, I'm still studying that language in its academis level. Since I became one of your favorite people I think I can send you a friendly friend request without thinking about that you may not accept it. Smiley Embarassed

You are talking about those lovely mega bombs right? I love them! Especially when you can kill more than 3 opponents if you have a good chance! Off course I don't usually use that kickback because they can usually throw it back to you and then... kaboom! When I use it I make sure it bounces on something so as to my opponents won't throw it back to me! I usually use te RPG-7 or the M32-Hammer as my kickbacks. They are most of the times effective if you know how to use them. Off course I have killed myself once because a teammate happened to passing in front of me when I was trying to shoot and enemy from a short distance and then my shots bounced on his back and... I met Hades! LOL!

About the iCoN clan, I have to say that there were times that I've been slaughtered by some groups of 5th legacy, 75 level players! I'm doing very well on U3 MP but there are times that I lose. I hope that this won;t prevent me from joining the iCoN clan

Of course not! Everyone gets overwhelmed. Everyone... nothing better than going against 5 South Americans with RoF Smiley Tongue

Unfortunately, I'm only HALF Greek-Cypriot Smiley Tongue

My dad is Italian so I lived in Italy until I was 3 and then I moved to Australia. I then had to learn English very quickly so I also forgot a lot of my Italian. I've tried learning Greek but I could never get around it. My mother is from Nicosia though.

I either use Sniper, Hammer or Carpet Bomb.

Carpet Bomb is helpful because with the way that everyone is playing, they are always tag teaming and overwhelming you from every direction so with Carpet Bomb. You can throw it and confuse your enemies and even though they might throw back a grenade or so, you quickly kill as many as you can as well as hope that one of them dies from the Carpet Bomb. If helpful and just about no one uses it so no one really knows how to defend against it very well.

You think meeting Hades is bad? I met Thanatos when I fired an RPG and my buddy spawned on me, killing us both >.<

And of course you can add me but I might not be on my PlayStation since my TV fell from the wall on to the floor and damaged itself. So while I'm trying to figure out the TV situation, I'll be on here. Considering I don't get punished ^-^

Bang Bang!

Message 69 of 140 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

Jul 12, 2013

So you live in Australia as well right? That means we would have a good signal when we will be playing together! Or not? 

I'll send you a friendly friend request on PSN. We can play whenever we are both online. As mikegloria says it will take sometime to get to know each other well and learn each others gameplay styles. By the way. what's your favorite game type on U3 MP? I like playing the TDM and the Lab, especially dodgeball! ND did a great job with dodgeball, I like the blasts and whatever goes boom on U3! I also play a lot of Co-op Arena because I simply like it! 

I hope that the iCon clan would be an iconic clan for U4 in the future! If ND develop another Uncharted game of course.

Message 70 of 140 (236 Views)
0 Likes