Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Re: Seeking a clan to join

Jul 12, 2013

Nathan_Croft wrote:

So you live in Australia as well right? That means we would have a good signal when we will be playing together! Or not? 

I'll send you a friendly friend request on PSN. We can play whenever we are both online. As mikegloria says it will take sometime to get to know each other well and learn each others gameplay styles. By the way. what's your favorite game type on U3 MP? I like playing the TDM and the Lab, especially dodgeball! ND did a great job with dodgeball, I like the blasts and whatever goes boom on U3! I also play a lot of Co-op Arena because I simply like it! 

I hope that the iCoN clan would be an iconic clan for U4 in the future! If ND develop another Uncharted game of course.

Yeah, I live in Australia so our connection wouldn't be too bad.

As for that dodgeball comment, I'll ignore that since I'm liking you so far Smiley Very Happy

I like all modes except Hunter, Elimination and Classic. Hardcore owned Classic (IMO) and Hunter as well as Elimination just isn't fun for me. Anyway, until the TV issue gets sorted I might not be on my PlayStation so don't get your hopes up on me answering so soon Smiley Happy

I'll keep you as well as all my friends updated on the tv situation though.

Bang Bang!

Message 71 of 140 (492 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jul 12, 2013
Wanna watch TV?
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 72 of 140 (490 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 12, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Wanna watch TV?

Taken Joke.jpg

Bang Bang!

Message 73 of 140 (488 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 12, 2013

Besides, it's the TV in my room which is broken. We have like 3 other TVs, so sure. We can watch 2 Broke Girls c:

Bang Bang!

Message 74 of 140 (487 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jul 12, 2013
I have a working TV in my room too. Smiley Happy
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 75 of 140 (481 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 12, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I have a working TV in my room too. Smiley Happy

Yes, but no one wants to visit your room D: Smiley Very Happy 

It's probably creepy and this is probably going to be me after I come out of there:

Real Life Joke.jpg

Bang Bang!

Message 76 of 140 (477 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7532 posts

Jul 12, 2013

Ok wait i have to do this .........Smiley Very Happy

Sleep Matt signature
Message 77 of 140 (472 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
203 posts

Jul 12, 2013

Oooo you touch my talala! lolSmiley Very Happy

Message 78 of 140 (462 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 12, 2013

Lol... I have like a stockpile of pictures on this computer (like 500...) and I have them to use against everyone and for everything Smiley Very Happy

Btw, I got no punishment and my mum was fine about my broken tv...

Lili's back... spread the word!

And as for TSD (more like STD... #Jk ;D) who wants me to go to his place, and TSD for suggesting that SteepMatt and I get a room... well here's a picture for that.

Sophie Breast Implants Joke.jpg

I have a 2 Broke Girls meme for just about every situation. Ones which will make you laugh and insult you at the same time Smiley Happy

Bang Bang!

Message 79 of 140 (455 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7532 posts

Jul 12, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Lol... I have like a stockpile of pictures on this computer (like 500...) and I have them to use against everyone and for everything Smiley Very Happy

Btw, I got no punishment and my mum was fine about my broken tv...

Lili's back... spread the word!

And as for TSD (more like STD... #Jk ;D) who wants me to go to his place, and TSD for suggesting that SteepMatt and I get a room... well here's a picture for that.

Sophie Breast Implants Joke.jpg

I have a 2 Broke Girls meme for just about every situation. Ones which will make you laugh and insult you at the same time Smiley Happy

Smiley Surprised

Sleep Matt signature
Message 80 of 140 (431 Views)
0 Likes