Reply
Nov 15 2012
By: SteepMatt Treasure Hunter 7532 posts
Offline

Set Personal Best Objectives Points Record in Team Objective

[ Edited ]
58 replies 419 views Edited Nov 15, 2012

In 2 consecutive games I set 2 new records for myself in Objectives Points......anyone know where I can go with this?

Sleep Matt signature
Message 1 of 59 (419 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/01/2010
Offline
1374 posts
 

Re: Set A Personal Best Record in Team Objective

Nov 15, 2012

You could revive this thread, see if you beat the community record (Dam you Samuel) mario_pissedYoshi.gif

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Community-Record-Breakers-COOLG...

!Rafe is Bae!
Message 2 of 59 (415 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7532 posts
 

Re: Set A Personal Best Record in Team Objective

Nov 15, 2012

I broke record twice. I got 345 and 366 in 2 consecutive matches Smiley Tongue i will revive the thread and send cinema to anyone who would like to see on PSN

Sleep Matt signature
Message 3 of 59 (411 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/01/2010
Offline
1374 posts
 

Re: Set A Personal Best Record in Team Objective

Nov 15, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

I broke record twice. I got 345 and 366 in 2 consecutive matches Smiley Tongue i will revive the thread and send cinema to anyone who would like to see on PSN


Music to my ears!!! EAT THAT SAMUEL!! Lol he had a good run, had that record for AGEEESS, think he was the 1st and last record holder of that record. Think you only really need to send it to Monkeybutler100,if he is still active on these forums, ask him to update the OP with your new record mario_happyYoshi.gif

!Rafe is Bae!
Message 4 of 59 (408 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 02/22/2012
Offline
793 posts
 

Re: Set A Personal Best Record in Team Objective

Nov 15, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

I broke record twice. I got 345 and 366 in 2 consecutive matches Smiley Tongue i will revive the thread and send cinema to anyone who would like to see on PSN


Very nice mate! I play Objective a lot but I'm not sure what was my best score! I just get so happy when I get top points, kills and deaths....

 

So rare Smiley Tongue

www.youtube.com/user/artennos - my new channel!

New PSN: Artennos

Message 5 of 59 (404 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7532 posts
 

Re: Set A Personal Best Record in Team Objective

Nov 15, 2012

can't Smiley Sad thread i locked noone can post they made shawdowlibraboy's 50-3 TDM thread the new records thread supposedly

Sleep Matt signature
Message 6 of 59 (402 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7532 posts
 

Re: Set A Personal Best Record in Team Objective

Nov 15, 2012

yes Smiley Very Happy

Sleep Matt signature
Message 7 of 59 (401 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7532 posts
 

Re: Set A Personal Best Record in Team Objective

Nov 15, 2012

At least i now hold the Community Record for most points in a match Smiley Tongue i wanna send the cinema to someone and get it seen as proof before it disappears even after i already saved it

Sleep Matt signature
Message 8 of 59 (397 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/04/2010
Offline
1473 posts
 

Re: Set A Personal Best Record in Team Objective

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

At least i now hold the Community Record for most points in a match Smiley Tongue i wanna send the cinema to someone and get it seen as proof before it disappears even after i already saved it


Wow, Steepmatt you actually beat the record holder! You could save the cinema as a video on your PS3 or maybe ask Shadowlibraboy or me to record it with our PVR.

 

Edit: I still should have it saved on my PS3 because I didn't played a match since then.


------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------





Message 9 of 59 (394 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7532 posts
 

Re: Set A Personal Best Record in Team Objective

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2012

Psyschock wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

At least i now hold the Community Record for most points in a match Smiley Tongue i wanna send the cinema to someone and get it seen as proof before it disappears even after i already saved it


Wow, Steepmatt you actually beat the record holder! You could save the cinema as a video on your PS3 or maybe ask Shadowlibraboy or me to record it with our PVR.

 

Edit: I still should have it saved on my PS3 because I didn't played a match since then.


Yes, Please record it!!!! it's the Yemen one i believe Smiley Tongue

 

Sleep Matt signature
Message 10 of 59 (388 Views)
Reply
0 Likes