Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2122 posts

Re: Set A Personal Best Record in Team Objective

Nov 15, 2012

nice Matt, send me the cinemas!

Yesterday, I was playing with Xdye and Sjshane, and I got all 5 Executioners in MMM in the LAB.

btw, X and Sj are freaks with the t-bolt. whoa.

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 59 (133 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7066 posts

Nov 15, 2012

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

nice Matt, send me the cinemas!

Yesterday, I was playing with Xdye and Sjshane, and I got all 5 Executioners in MMM in the LAB.

btw, X and Sj are freaks with the t-bolt. whoa.

yes they are and i am as well me and Shane are TBolt buddies :smileytongue:.....and okie will do :smileyvery-happy:

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 59 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
793 posts

Nov 15, 2012

Psyschock wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

At least i now hold the Community Record for most points in a match :smileytongue: i wanna send the cinema to someone and get it seen as proof before it disappears even after i already saved it

Wow, Steepmatt you actually beat the record holder! You could save the cinema as a video on your PS3 or maybe ask Shadowlibraboy or me to record it with our PVR.

Edit: I still should have it saved on my PS3 because I didn't played a match since then.

Hey Psyschock, a few days ago I played against you and your buddies at Team Objective! :smileyhappy:

But I was using my alt account, lol :smileytongue:

www.youtube.com/user/artennos - my new channel!

New PSN: Artennos

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 59 (122 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7066 posts

Nov 15, 2012

lucascampanha wrote:

Psyschock wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

At least i now hold the Community Record for most points in a match :smileytongue: i wanna send the cinema to someone and get it seen as proof before it disappears even after i already saved it

Wow, Steepmatt you actually beat the record holder! You could save the cinema as a video on your PS3 or maybe ask Shadowlibraboy or me to record it with our PVR.

Edit: I still should have it saved on my PS3 because I didn't played a match since then.

Hey Psyschock, a few days ago I played against you and your buddies at Team Objective! :smileyhappy:

which account? :smileytongue:

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 59 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
793 posts

Nov 15, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

lucascampanha wrote:

Psyschock wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

FierySwords  :smileytongue:

I tell you something! The only good thing about this crappy matchmaking is that I met a lot of forumers, lol. People like JD--, Aureilia, SLEAZE_IT_UP, Crimsonine, SjShane, and I'm pretty sure I played against fairytailced too :smileyvery-happy:

www.youtube.com/user/artennos - my new channel!

New PSN: Artennos

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 59 (114 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7066 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2012

lucascampanha wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

lucascampanha wrote:

Psyschock wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

I tell you something! The only good thing about this crappy matchmaking is that I met a lot of forumers, lol. People like JD--, Aureilia, SLEAZE_IT_UP, Crimsonine, SjShane, and I'm pretty sure I played against fairytailced too :smileyvery-happy:

i could've sworn i seen that but i can't recall :smileysad: me and Psy mostly always play together

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 59 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Re: Set The Best Objectives Points Record in Team Objective History

Nov 15, 2012
I'll be on in 3 hours SteepMatt :smileyhappy:

When I get on my laptop I have to update the record thread, since monkeybutler couldn't edit the OP the thread got locked and they chose my thread to be the new one :smileytongue:

Imma do a thread overhaul soon and make it nice and professional :smileyhappy:

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 59 (103 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7066 posts

Nov 15, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
I'll be on in 3 hours SteepMatt :smileyhappy:

When I get on my laptop I have to update the record thread, since monkeybutler couldn't edit the OP the thread got locked and they chose my thread to be the new one :smileytongue:

Imma do a thread overhaul soon and make it nice and professional :smileyhappy:

Okay :smileyvery-happy:

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 59 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1435 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

lucascampanha wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

lucascampanha wrote:

Psyschock wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

i could've sworn i seen that but i can't recall :smileysad: me and Psy mostly always play together

I was playing with fairytailced and his buddies and yes, I can remember that account: "FierySwords".

Where we only melee punching (:smileyvery-happy:) or was it the new lab? I'm not sure anymore @ lucascampanha

Edit: @Steepmatt

You still want me to record your cinema?

--------ND/SCEE: UNCENSOR TLOU EU MP ALREADY!--------
----Greetings from Sony Censortainment Network Europe----
------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 59 (99 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Nov 15, 2012
Lol was in in that match with you guys?
The fiery sword one?

SLB.png