Do you mean 
Fender Bender
2841 posts

Re: Shadow's Uncharted 3 MP Prediction

Apr 7, 2013

IzunaShisui wrote:

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

They are bringing back the Airwalk to balance out the game. :smileyhappy:

Hmm, aren't you aware that there is a new way to airwalk?

I'm pretty sure it's the same as the old airwalk, but then in combination with the freeze glitch...

there is also a new dead body glitch, seriously, it's pathetic how Naughty Dog fixes glitches, instead of removing the source of the problem (flying or people not able to see other players) they remove the way to get into these glitches, but just like there are more ways that lead to Rome, there are more ways to get into a glitch, so instead of removing the ways, remove Rome :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 40 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Apr 7, 2013

I would not mind seeing new levels, just no more new legacies. I worked hard for boosters. :smileysad:

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 40 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 7, 2013

This would be great but i'm Lvl 4, and I refuse to grind to max up legacy 5 lol

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 40 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3499 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 7, 2013

As long as there aren't going to be anymore legacies, or that the new levels don't require any kind of reset/unlocking similar to legacying (= We start straight at 75), I don't mind at all.

I've leveled boosters a lot, so I just can't stand another legacy.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 40 (240 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Apr 7, 2013

Or maybe they just want people to reach level 75 a lot quicker so many players hop to TLOU earlier?

I asked a question about new levels in the Q&A thread. I wish we would get them, but I doubt it somehow.

ND has disappointed us with so many things that we did not get although it seemed easy to do and realistic. Why should it be different now....

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 40 (234 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9889 posts

Apr 8, 2013
@Black Raffica :smileyhappy:
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 40 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Apr 8, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
@Black Raffica :smileyhappy:

I have so much fun with it, bro! :smileyhappy: It's really refreshing to use a different pistol. And it's super accurate, too.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 40 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
706 posts

Apr 8, 2013
I'm about to use the raffica as well now. Fal and raffica, a pretty underused and surprising combo. I got hatemail for doing good with the fal. The person who sent me it said it wa super OP and funny thing is he was using an M9. By the way Black I took you off my friends list because I never played with you. :smileysad: Mind if I shoot you another frien request? Hopefully we'll play more together?
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 40 (172 Views)
Sackboy
541 posts

Apr 8, 2013

nabeel055 wrote:
I'm about to use the raffica as well now. Fal and raffica, a pretty underused and surprising combo. I got hatemail for doing good with the fal. The person who sent me it said it wa super OP and funny thing is he was using an M9. By the way Black I took you off my friends list because I never played with you. :smileysad: Mind if I shoot you another frien request? Hopefully we'll play more together?

It's all cool, man :smileyhappy: Send me that request and I'll accept it as soon as I get back online (probably tomorrow) :smileyhappy: Yeah, we should play together more often.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 40 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
706 posts

Apr 8, 2013
Yeah ill be online tomorrow as well
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 40 (165 Views)
0 Likes