Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Last Guardian
11119 posts

Re: Shadow's Uncharted 3 MP Prediction

Apr 8, 2013
scootgar always bringing a smile to my face.
Message 31 of 40 (257 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1016 posts

Apr 8, 2013

I'm actually quite pleased with this double xp every weekend of April. Time for me to make up for the time I took off during my two-month hiatus.

Joel's has superhuman hearing due to his integrated Astro A40's :3
Message 32 of 40 (253 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1004 posts

Apr 8, 2013

shadowlibraboy wrote:
My Prediction: New Levels are coming soon™

The Evidence:

1. Awhile ago Naughty Dog Unearthed a 'Gem' and they said they might release it if they can polish it enough ( Not a direct quote, but they said something close to that :smileytongue: ) [If anyone can get that quote I can add it here, I couldn't find it]

2. Every weekend in April is going to be a double Cash Weekend. Now why would they do that if most people are Max Rank or close to Max Rank?
There are 2 possibilities for this:
->They want to get everyone to Max rank to prepare for new levels
->They want the F2P players to buy a level cap increases because they know this is a good time to level up

Not Evidence but...
3. A lot of people want the new levels. By now I'm sure Naughty Dog knows people will play longer if they are leveling up while playing, it adds a bonus incentive to the game. People will leave if they are bored, and some people will get bored if they aren't leveling up :smileysad:

We'll know if this is what they are planning if they answer GoldenArthur's Question in this month's Q&A :smileyhappy:

Level 75 doesn't look or feel like a complete number, give us something more than that Naughty Dog :smileyhappy:

If people feel like they aren't going to play the game much longer they won't buy DLC. Extend the life of your game and give us more levels :smileywink:

I assumed because they haven't done double cash in a while. When you don't play U3 a lot you level up painfully slow. Like my sister, she plays and enjoys it and has been playing quite a lot during the double cash. She hit legacy 5 too. More levels would be cool, but I really doubt it. It MAY happen but I am going to go ahead and assume it's not. This game is getting up there in age, it's getting more support than a lot of developers give their games. It's the sole game I turn my PS3 on for these days, which I haven't even done that lately. Last time I even signed on was like 3 days ago? ish.

Message 33 of 40 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10105 posts

Apr 8, 2013

@Black, nab

How about we all play together and we all use a Raffica? :smileytongue:

Honestly Elena's Raffica is 50-50 for me because there's BFmod, but there's RS. I'm conflicted. :l

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 34 of 40 (246 Views)
PlayStation MVP
234 posts

Apr 8, 2013
After reading all these posts about abusing the legacy matchmaking I don't think I want to legacy anymore. LOL
Message 35 of 40 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Apr 8, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

@Black, nab

How about we all play together and we all use a Raffica? :smileytongue:

Honestly Elena's Raffica is 50-50 for me because there's BFmod, but there's RS. I'm conflicted. :l

Bro, that would be beyond awesome! We need to do it, one of these days :smileyhappy: I'm gonna try to be on more frequently. (haven't been online too much due to school :smileysad: )
By the way, what's your opinion on Rameses' Raffica?

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 36 of 40 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Apr 8, 2013

iCloudSky wrote:
After reading all these posts about abusing the legacy matchmaking I don't think I want to legacy anymore. LOL

Trust me, man. It's awesome :smileyvery-happy: Some might consider it cheap, but all you're doing is turning the matchmaking in your favour a little bit.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 37 of 40 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10105 posts

Apr 9, 2013
@Black I don't have it, so I don't have any opinion on it til I can use it :/

@Cloud My point exactly. Legacying is a no-no.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 38 of 40 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
444 posts

Apr 9, 2013

shadowlibraboy wrote:
My Prediction: New Levels are coming soon™

The Evidence:

1. Awhile ago Naughty Dog Unearthed a 'Gem' and they said they might release it if they can polish it enough ( Not a direct quote, but they said something close to that :smileytongue: ) [If anyone can get that quote I can add it here, I couldn't find it]

2. Every weekend in April is going to be a double Cash Weekend. Now why would they do that if most people are Max Rank or close to Max Rank?
There are 2 possibilities for this:
->They want to get everyone to Max rank to prepare for new levels
->They want the F2P players to buy a level cap increases because they know this is a good time to level up

Not Evidence but...
3. A lot of people want the new levels. By now I'm sure Naughty Dog knows people will play longer if they are leveling up while playing, it adds a bonus incentive to the game. People will leave if they are bored, and some people will get bored if they aren't leveling up :smileysad:

We'll know if this is what they are planning if they answer GoldenArthur's Question in this month's Q&A :smileyhappy:

Level 75 doesn't look or feel like a complete number, give us something more than that Naughty Dog :smileyhappy:

If people feel like they aren't going to play the game much longer they won't buy DLC. Extend the life of your game and give us more levels :smileywink:

The thing is though, if you going to level up and add more levels, what are the awards? 

Not more bloody stat hats......... 

Message 39 of 40 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10105 posts

Apr 9, 2013
Well, the stat hats don't need to have blood on it...
Message 40 of 40 (147 Views)
0 Likes