Sackboy
541 posts

Re: Shadow's Uncharted 3 MP Prediction

Apr 7, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Great idea, as long as I still can opt to not legacy.

Abusing level matchmaking Ftw

I'm with you on that. At first, I didn't legacy because I didn't want to lose everything, but now, with the super exploitable matchmaking, I have even more incentive not to do it. I still find 5th legacy 75s sometimes, but not nearly as often.
Keeping all my stuff (boosters, money etc.) and facing weaker opponents? I'll take that, thank you very much :smileyvery-happy:

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 40 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9825 posts

Apr 7, 2013
My thoughts exactly bro.

No amount of clown crap will sway me, man. :smileyhappy:
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 40 (251 Views)
Sackboy
541 posts

Apr 7, 2013

Haha Some of my friends are always asking me why I never legacy. After some matches they're all like, "Black, after this match you're gonna legacy, man" xD

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 40 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
702 posts

Apr 7, 2013
This game is usually too easy for me now anyway with all the noobs even though I'm 5th legacy. Being non legacy must be a cakewalk.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 40 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
366 posts

Apr 7, 2013

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

They are bringing back the Airwalk to balance out the game. :smileyhappy:

Hmm, aren't you aware that there is a new way to airwalk?

I'm pretty sure it's the same as the old airwalk, but then in combination with the freeze glitch...

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 40 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 7, 2013

nabeel055 wrote:
This game is usually too easy for me now anyway with all the noobs even though I'm 5th legacy. Being non legacy must be a cakewalk.

That's right, bro! This is especially true in 3TDM. Whenever my friends and I play it, we tend to find a lot of noobs. Actually, we've encountered some teams composed entirely of noobs. Needless to say, we win almost every match (except for that time we found you and Incarn and you two kicked our butts :smileywink: )

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 40 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1431 posts

Apr 7, 2013

Even more evidence Shadow:

• Lvl 76-100 are on the disk and leaked since a long time ago. Hell, they unlocked the lvl. 100 skull rank by making it a 5th legacy emblem reward.
  • DooDooDaggers (however it's spelled) got a pic by someone getting a glitched lvl 90 rank in the game, even more evidence there are on the disk ready to be unleashed.

--------ND/SCEE: UNCENSOR TLOU EU MP ALREADY!--------
----Greetings from Sony Censortainment Network Europe----
------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 40 (196 Views)
Wastelander
702 posts

Apr 7, 2013
Yeah every once in a while you'll run into a challenge in 3TDM. I'm sure you've gotten better since that match though Black. I surely have, I love using the FAL now.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 40 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
702 posts

Apr 7, 2013
I wouldn't mind a 75-100 but for the love of god can we at least get something worth all the effort? I was **bleep** that the clown masks with stats aren't even different ones, just the old ones with stats. I have a feeling that 100 would be a more worthy level to stop at but if there is 100 it sure as hell will take a long time to reach.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 40 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Apr 7, 2013

nabeel055 wrote:
Yeah every once in a while you'll run into a challenge in 3TDM. I'm sure you've gotten better since that match though Black. I surely have, I love using the FAL now.

I've been using the FAL in Objective modes recently, and I've been having a lot fun with it. I've also been using the Raffica (it's so satisfying to get kills with it!)
We need to play together again sometime. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 40 (167 Views)
0 Likes