Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Last Guardian
11053 posts

Re: Shadow's Uncharted 3 MP Prediction

Apr 8, 2013
scootgar always bringing a smile to my face.
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 40 (237 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1016 posts

Apr 8, 2013

I'm actually quite pleased with this double xp every weekend of April. Time for me to make up for the time I took off during my two-month hiatus.

Joel's has superhuman hearing due to his integrated Astro A40's :3
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 40 (233 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
996 posts

Apr 8, 2013

shadowlibraboy wrote:
My Prediction: New Levels are coming soon™

The Evidence:

1. Awhile ago Naughty Dog Unearthed a 'Gem' and they said they might release it if they can polish it enough ( Not a direct quote, but they said something close to that :smileytongue: ) [If anyone can get that quote I can add it here, I couldn't find it]

2. Every weekend in April is going to be a double Cash Weekend. Now why would they do that if most people are Max Rank or close to Max Rank?
There are 2 possibilities for this:
->They want to get everyone to Max rank to prepare for new levels
->They want the F2P players to buy a level cap increases because they know this is a good time to level up

Not Evidence but...
3. A lot of people want the new levels. By now I'm sure Naughty Dog knows people will play longer if they are leveling up while playing, it adds a bonus incentive to the game. People will leave if they are bored, and some people will get bored if they aren't leveling up :smileysad:

We'll know if this is what they are planning if they answer GoldenArthur's Question in this month's Q&A :smileyhappy:

Level 75 doesn't look or feel like a complete number, give us something more than that Naughty Dog :smileyhappy:

If people feel like they aren't going to play the game much longer they won't buy DLC. Extend the life of your game and give us more levels :smileywink:

I assumed because they haven't done double cash in a while. When you don't play U3 a lot you level up painfully slow. Like my sister, she plays and enjoys it and has been playing quite a lot during the double cash. She hit legacy 5 too. More levels would be cool, but I really doubt it. It MAY happen but I am going to go ahead and assume it's not. This game is getting up there in age, it's getting more support than a lot of developers give their games. It's the sole game I turn my PS3 on for these days, which I haven't even done that lately. Last time I even signed on was like 3 days ago? ish.

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 40 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9889 posts

Apr 8, 2013

@Black, nab

How about we all play together and we all use a Raffica? :smileytongue:

Honestly Elena's Raffica is 50-50 for me because there's BFmod, but there's RS. I'm conflicted. :l

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 40 (226 Views)
PlayStation MVP
233 posts

Apr 8, 2013
After reading all these posts about abusing the legacy matchmaking I don't think I want to legacy anymore. LOL

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 40 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Apr 8, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

@Black, nab

How about we all play together and we all use a Raffica? :smileytongue:

Honestly Elena's Raffica is 50-50 for me because there's BFmod, but there's RS. I'm conflicted. :l

Bro, that would be beyond awesome! We need to do it, one of these days :smileyhappy: I'm gonna try to be on more frequently. (haven't been online too much due to school :smileysad: )
By the way, what's your opinion on Rameses' Raffica?

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 40 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Apr 8, 2013

iCloudSky wrote:
After reading all these posts about abusing the legacy matchmaking I don't think I want to legacy anymore. LOL

Trust me, man. It's awesome :smileyvery-happy: Some might consider it cheap, but all you're doing is turning the matchmaking in your favour a little bit.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 40 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9889 posts

Apr 9, 2013
@Black I don't have it, so I don't have any opinion on it til I can use it :/

@Cloud My point exactly. Legacying is a no-no.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 40 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
444 posts

Apr 9, 2013

shadowlibraboy wrote:
My Prediction: New Levels are coming soon™

The Evidence:

1. Awhile ago Naughty Dog Unearthed a 'Gem' and they said they might release it if they can polish it enough ( Not a direct quote, but they said something close to that :smileytongue: ) [If anyone can get that quote I can add it here, I couldn't find it]

2. Every weekend in April is going to be a double Cash Weekend. Now why would they do that if most people are Max Rank or close to Max Rank?
There are 2 possibilities for this:
->They want to get everyone to Max rank to prepare for new levels
->They want the F2P players to buy a level cap increases because they know this is a good time to level up

Not Evidence but...
3. A lot of people want the new levels. By now I'm sure Naughty Dog knows people will play longer if they are leveling up while playing, it adds a bonus incentive to the game. People will leave if they are bored, and some people will get bored if they aren't leveling up :smileysad:

We'll know if this is what they are planning if they answer GoldenArthur's Question in this month's Q&A :smileyhappy:

Level 75 doesn't look or feel like a complete number, give us something more than that Naughty Dog :smileyhappy:

If people feel like they aren't going to play the game much longer they won't buy DLC. Extend the life of your game and give us more levels :smileywink:

The thing is though, if you going to level up and add more levels, what are the awards? 

Not more bloody stat hats......... 

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 40 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9889 posts

Apr 9, 2013
Well, the stat hats don't need to have blood on it...
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 40 (127 Views)
0 Likes