Wastelander
656 posts

Re: Should Power Weapons Be Available At The Start?

Nov 28, 2012
I hate when im shooting a guy with his back turned and he turns around with a rpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 39 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9832 posts

Nov 28, 2012
I hate it more when some guy sneaks around with a shotgun. Come on, man...
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 39 (133 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
957 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Yes, it promotes movement but it should be like U2 in the middle of the map, not Chatou or Yemen style where every team can get one.

ND casual decision number 8thousand and 1

U3´s COD syndrom fixlist: Nerf Gmal damage&scope INSTEAD OF RECOIL, Remove all ROF & Quickboom, Remove grenade throwback and replace it with a Slot 2 booster, Move Bargain to Slot 1, Nerf the enterly OP hipfire, INSTEAD OF DESTROYNG UNCHACHARTEDS FLUIDITY!
Nerf the sprint to 2sec/recovery to 5sec, Nerf T-Bolt KB to 12 medals,
NO stopping power effect while ADS, make FF usefull again (pain wobble is ENOUGH!), FIX delay on grenade throw, FIX shooting delay while hanging, FIX the cover system, its inferiour than in U2, FIX the Pull-down camera(U2>U3), FIX map rotation, FIX the reticles on ALL weapons( U2>U3), FIX overall weapon handling(U2>U3), FIX U3 lame COD corridor/hotspot map design(U2>U3), Add an only-party playlist for partys above 2 players OR Change U2 back to the original 1.04 setting.
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 39 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5393 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Gotta love LU the most... One match the villians picked up all 3 PW and sniped the hero that got the shotgun, and after all 4 PWs were used the score was 16-4 or something and it already passed MM power play.

Power weapons can really change the flow of a game right at the start, they are fine on some maps, but others are just PW fest 24/7

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 39 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15712 posts

Nov 28, 2012
leave power weapons alone, and get your lazy arse to them first, or grenade the spot when someone tries for them.
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 39 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Nov 28, 2012

I think the best fix for power weapons is low ammo.

I also believe 90% of the time power weapons kill people running around not people camping.

Example seem as I will most likely be killed if I run out against someone with a power weapon I camp hoping to pick him off or he runs out of ammo shooting my teammates that ran out thats how I see power weapons.

People will camp with or without power weapons get used to it. I like to run around its just more fun to me I can kill a camper but not someone using a power weapon it just how it is no skill race to the power weapons you get them you win.

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 39 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9832 posts

Nov 28, 2012
I still think having it not spawn at the start + 3-5 minute timer is nice. I mean, scoot's idea is great, assuming I don't just look and quickscope/blindfire an explosive/throw it back.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 39 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Nov 28, 2012

snake134678 wrote:

I think the best fix for power weapons is low ammo.

ND has done that already. Remember the UC2 RPG/Hammer + Rocket Man/Launch Man?

The best fix is to have symmetrical PW spawns (Chateau is the worst offender).

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 39 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4073 posts

Nov 28, 2012
No matter what you do people will get them as soon as they spawn.

power weapon control is very important in competitive play and really that's with any game. This is one reason OMG is a good team
-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 39 (91 Views)
0 Likes