Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
9899 posts

Re: Sick of Splitscreeners!!

Mar 8, 2013
@Tap

I don't know, what if it splits the parties of four?

Also map-wide SA works if they're both nt out to get each other were after yelling "OWNED YOU" off screen the guy you're playing with hits you in the gut and rendering you useless for 5 seconds.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 45 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Mar 8, 2013

I know, because it has happened many times to me. It always splits the smaller party!

Yet another reason to play in a party of 5. Splitscreeners can easily mess your game up with those advantages, especially if they lag...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 45 (139 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 8, 2013

Indeed, without a party of five this game is hard to enjoy. It has always been that way, but it's even worse now. 

In a full party, you will often get the host advantage. You usually have five players who all know what they're doing or have to do and so on.

In a party of 3-4 players, you will usually be on the side that gets all the low levels that matchmaking found and it's hard even for the best players to make up for that, especially if the game chooses a laggy player on the other team as the host.

Yesterday I played TO with RandomZach and AliMakiaveli. We got two green badges (F2P) and the other team was full of decent players. We did our best but in the end we had no real chance.

I really liked to play as a lone wolf sometimes, but this is just too frustrating these days...

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 45 (109 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Mar 14, 2013

Why so much hate? It's the only way I can play with my 11 y/o son.

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 45 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Mar 14, 2013

easy_target77 wrote:

Why so much hate? It's the only way I can play with my 11 y/o son.

I think he means those split screens who got the gamefor the first time and play it with thier 4 year old nephew. The kind that will just stand there and lick the windows.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 45 (77 Views)
0 Likes