Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2269 posts

Re: Sick of Splitscreeners!!

Mar 6, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

It's probably because most splitscreeners are 8-12 year old kids.

^ This. Little kids cannot afford to buy a 2nd console.

Either party up or deal with it. Splitscreeners aren't going anywhere any time soon.

it's hard to party up and get points towards your tournament total at the same time without having to buy more tickets (to be clear i hate the tournament system, but i do want the rewards it brings (the permanent rewards that is))

and yes i might have been generalizing too much, but i meant all the splitscreeners that i've come across so far, that somehow always magically appear on my team:smileyfrustrated:,  (and i haven't meet any splitscreeners in co-op, since i normally play in a party in co-op, but i bet they are far better than the competitive splitscreeners i've encountered) i have no doubt that there have been / are some good splitscreeners out there, but the majority of splitscreeners will give their team an automatic loss

Message 11 of 45 (274 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
996 posts

Mar 7, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

W T F is wrong with all the splitscreeners out there? they are all terrible, i have yet to see a splitscreener come anywhere close to being positive in a match (both the original player and their buddy). they are the sole reason why their team loses every single **bleep** match, even if you get a rampant you're still losing the match, that's why i've already lost 6 **bleep** tournament tickets this week! why don't they play the story or co-op first? or only play 3TDM until they actually know how to shoot a **bleep** gun!!! 

when is the point when they know that they need to stop and practice somewhere before constantly letting their team down?! Obviously going 0-12 and 0-14 every game isn't a big enough hint :robotmad::robotmad:

i propose a new form of team balancing, why not balance teams by the player's Kill / Death Ratio, that way i don't have to see that everyone else's stats on my team are extremely negative ( < 0.50) and every single person on the other team is positive, how does that happen?!?! if team balancing was by KDs, instead of by rank (which doesn't even matter anyways) more people would like the tournament system, fix this, and the tournament system will have one of it's major issues resolved

Everyone is entitled to play a VIDEO GAME (note that emphasis) regardless of skill level. If someone sucks I make fun of them by thinking in my head how much they suck, or talk to a friend in the room (Who is sometimes my local player) but I don't say anything to them, out of respect for another different human being. Unless they start stuff :smileytongue:. They have a right to be in TDM just as much as you do.

I agree about the K/D way of balancing, I've wanted that for years. Since U2, actually.

Message 12 of 45 (263 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10073 posts

Mar 7, 2013

I don't know. Shouldn't people have a right to splitscreen? I mean, yeah, they suck, but most likely they're both new, if they're splitscreening and the other guy isn't even using his own account/ the original player isn't even past level 20.

I've played co-op with my 9-year old brother in splitscreen and honestly he does better than the morons I run into in public co-op.

And those morons are sometimes even high levels. :l

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 13 of 45 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1887 posts

Mar 7, 2013

RevisIsland78 wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

W T F is wrong with all the splitscreeners out there? they are all terrible, i have yet to see a splitscreener come anywhere close to being positive in a match (both the original player and their buddy). they are the sole reason why their team loses every single **bleep** match, even if you get a rampant you're still losing the match, that's why i've already lost 6 **bleep** tournament tickets this week! why don't they play the story or co-op first? or only play 3TDM until they actually know how to shoot a **bleep** gun!!! 

Uh... stop stereotyping splitscreeners. I haven't played Uncharted with my brother in ages, but we used to dominate together. We'd both go positive almost every match (me around 2.0+ KDR, him around 1.5ish) and were not "the sole reason why their team loses every [explicitive] match." 

We played the story together before trying out the multiplayer and played some co-op too, and won plenty of 3TDM games. 

Bottom line: Not all splitscreeners are terrible. Yes, I know many of them are, but it's unfair to group splitscreeners into an "awful" group when sometimes they are actually the reason why their team wins every match. Just saying... 

I soon as I saw this topic I was like "oh Revis is going to be maaad" then I saw your post lol! Yeah I remember when I was in your splitscreen party and we used to dominate as well (I think we beat a po5 once on molten ruins obj).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Message 14 of 45 (217 Views)
Survivor
2178 posts

Mar 7, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

I don't know. Shouldn't people have a right to splitscreen? I mean, yeah, they suck, but most likely they're both new, if they're splitscreening and the other guy isn't even using his own account/ the original player isn't even past level 20.

I've played co-op with my 9-year old brother in splitscreen and honestly he does better than the morons I run into in public co-op.

I played UC3 on spiltscreen with one of my young cousins who has UC3, he owned uncharted 3 at first but hasn't played in a long time. He was a 1st legacy 75 before he stopped playing.

At first he was negative but then the next 10 matches he played really well almost getting a fury. WHAT.THE.HELL.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 15 of 45 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10073 posts

Mar 7, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

I played UC3 on spiltscreen with one of my young cousins who has UC3, he owned uncharted 3 at first but hasn't played in a long time. He was a 1st legacy 75 before he stopped playing.

At first he was negative but then the next 10 matches he played really well almost getting a fury. WHAT.THE.HELL.

That's because people get better over time. Maybe he's like my little brother and can figure out the mechanics fast.

All I know, if my little brother steals my goddamn Raffica again, I will kick him out of my room.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 16 of 45 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Mar 7, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

That's because people get better over time. Maybe he's like my little brother and can figure out the mechanics fast.

All I know, if my little brother steals my goddamn Raffica again, I will kick him out of my room.

That would make sense but he had no idea how to play Uncharted when he picked up the controller,10 matches later, almost a fury. Oh and I agree, If my brother stole my T-Bolt I would beat him with a Wii remote.

Message 17 of 45 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2602 posts

Mar 7, 2013

^You kept around your Wii remotes? :smileysurprised:

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Message 18 of 45 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Mar 7, 2013

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

^You kept around your Wii remotes? :smileysurprised:

They're lying somewhere in the house lol. :smileylol:

Message 19 of 45 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10073 posts

Mar 7, 2013
I kept mine. SSBB purposes. :smileyvery-happy:
Message 20 of 45 (175 Views)
0 Likes