Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
15 posts

Re: Sick of Splitscreeners!!

[ Edited ]
Mar 7, 2013

Understable, SSBB is one of the only good game.

Anyways, I've also ran into lot's of splitscreener recently in coop, most of them being idiot, even if they had 3 legacy.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 45 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10011 posts

Mar 7, 2013
Technically the (1) guy could be a level one for all we know.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 45 (216 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 7, 2013

I don't understand how anyone can be that bad at this game. Sure, some aspects of this multiplayer are not as noob-friendly as COD, but some of these guys play a shooter and do not even try to shoot. It's one thing not to be able to defeat a veteran but it's another to just stand there, looking at a wall and such things. Why play at all then? Would they also not accelerate if they played Gran Turismo?

It's not just splitscreeners. I've seen legacy players with a kdr of 1:4 and an even worse wlr. They go 0-20 in a Team Objective match and do not score a single point. How's that even possible? All it takes to do better than this is the lowest level of intelligence that's necessary for your body to even breathe... :smileytongue: (exception: disabled/handicapped people)

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 45 (209 Views)
Fender Bender
3519 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 7, 2013

Snake-Eater300 wrote:

I don't understand how anyone can be that bad at this game. Sure, some aspects of this multiplayer are not as noob-friendly as COD, but some of these guys play a shooter and do not even try to shoot. It's one thing not to be able to defeat a veteran but it's another to just stand there, looking at a wall and such things. Why play at all then? Would they also not accelerate if they played Gran Turismo?

This. I mean, if you're new to the game and aren't familiar with the controls yet, why can't you just try them out in Custom game, or finish SP first.

I've seen noobs (especially splitscreeners) countless of times just tapping square at nothing, or aiming with their gun at random directions or just..explore the map. Oh and blowing themselves up with grenades. :smileyindifferent:

I still remember when I played UC2 *beta* for the first time, and I wasn't that bad, and it was the first 3rd person shooter I've ever played!

Noob playlist would be nice..

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 45 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5838 posts

Mar 7, 2013

It's kinda hilarious. Have you ever opened up a cinema file and watched an entire match from that noob's perspective? It's laughably horrible. It's like they have developed 0 motor skills or hand-eye coordination, never played a game before, and never even touched a controller. It's like they can't do 2 things at once. They have to stop completely to shoot, take 20 seconds to arc a grenade, try punching someone 10 seconds after they already whack n'rolled away and illed them, etc.

I wonder how someone can be like this at a video game.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 45 (194 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10011 posts

Mar 7, 2013
I played with about two splitscreen teams today, or just a couple of minutes ago.

I have to say, they're good. They're handy with the AK and Dragon, the first team. Really great, and I'm sure they'd do better if they weren't put up against an all-star, all solo team. (unbalanced **bleep**. My 20-5 doesn't even seem right.)

The second team (from another match) was really great with the sniper. My teammates were going down on them. I mean sure I pretty much made them leave by countersniping, but they were doing really great.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 45 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Mar 7, 2013

Snake-Eater300 wrote:

It's not just splitscreeners. I've seen legacy players with a kdr of 1:4 and an even worse wlr. They go 0-20 in a Team Objective match and do not score a single point. How's that even possible? All it takes to do better than this is the lowest level of intelligence that's necessary for your body to even breathe... :smileytongue: (exception: disabled/handicapped people)

I've said it before: it's not a matter of intelligence/IQ, it's a matter of hand-eye coordination and having experience in video games in general.

Believe it or not, some people have ZERO experience...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 45 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10011 posts

Mar 7, 2013
^ New as in new to UC3 or PS3 with Uncharted 3 bundle and played for the first time new?
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 45 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 7, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
^ New as in new to UC3 or PS3 with Uncharted 3 bundle and played for the first time new?

New to video games in general.

Do you consider video gaming a popular hobby? Watching movies (another form of entertainment) is at least 10 times more popular than playing video games.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 45 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Mar 7, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

It's kinda hilarious. Have you ever opened up a cinema file and watched an entire match from that noob's perspective? It's laughably horrible. It's like they have developed 0 motor skills or hand-eye coordination, never played a game before, and never even touched a controller. It's like they can't do 2 things at once. They have to stop completely to shoot, take 20 seconds to arc a grenade, try punching someone 10 seconds after they already whack n'rolled away and illed them, etc.

sanddude20 wrote:

I played one match the other day where our party of 4 was matched up against a really good pary of 5. we got a level 4 who was doing the slow climb up a ladder, carefully making all his jumps, was too busy looking at the ground and the sky when the sand storm on desert villiage came over, standing around a 3 Medal Pickup for half the match. Oh and he had 2 kills, one he got on a AKF player, the other he was shooting a few bullets into everyone and they enemy somehow TK'ed each other.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 45 (106 Views)
0 Likes