Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 27 2013
By: SgtAwesome5000 First Son 2 posts

Single Player Chapter 10 bug/glitch: makes game UNPLAYABLE

3 replies 242 views Edited Apr 27, 2013

I've been experiencing a pretty serious bug during my playthrough of UC3 on Normal mode.

At the start of Chapter 10, I watch the cutscene and proceed to walk down the narrow street behind Elaine and Sully. From an online walkthrough I can tell that they are supposed to be talking for a while, arrive at a gate, and open it to let me in. However, none of this happens. Their dialogue does not trigger, and when they get to the gate, they simply turn around and stand at either side, doing nothing. After walking towards them, at a certain posistion my character freezes in place and I cannot move anything except the camera. 

I quit the game and tried to restart the chapter, but then I encountered the 'spinning ring' glitch, where the load ring spins and spins and spins long after the music starts. It won't let me back in unless I start from chapter 9 and play through, but even then, every time I play through the same thing happens.

I made 3 new save games and played through from chapters 1 to 10, and still, I get the same problem.

Message 1 of 4 (242 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Single Player Chapter 10 bug/glitch: makes game UNPLAYABLE

Apr 27, 2013

Im on a 60GB FAT PS3 circa Holiday 2008.

Message 2 of 4 (241 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 20, 2014

I'm having the exact same issue.  I've restarted my PS3 twice and reloaded the checkpoint several times.  Nothing happens, I just keep getting stuck.   

Message 3 of 4 (97 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jul 31, 2014
I also have the same issue. But happens a little bit further. See mine -http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/Uncharted-3-Chapter-10-Glitch-or-bug/m-p/...
Message 4 of 4 (60 Views)
0 Likes