Lombax Warrior
121 posts

I know that, what i meant was i've helped many people far...

Dec 5, 2011

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Jamiesti wrote:

I can't even get the first treasure nevermind the glitched one, have tried to help numerous people get the final treasure but no joy. In all those times i still haven't gotten the first one.

The Carpet Bomb boss drops the first one.

I know that, what i meant was i've helped many people farm the Hammer Boss for the 2nd treasure and had no joy aswell as farming the Carpet Bomber i haven't had any joy either, farming both bosses = no treasures for me :smileysad:

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - Jamiesti
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 19 (124 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
17754 posts

I got Sir Francis in 2 games.   Do you hate me? I know To...

Dec 5, 2011

Jamiesti wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Jamiesti wrote:

I can't even get the first treasure nevermind the glitched one, have tried to help numerous people get the final treasure but no joy. In all those times i still haven't gotten the first one.

I know that, what i meant was i've helped many people farm the Hammer Boss for the 2nd treasure and had no joy aswell as farming the Carpet Bomber i haven't had any joy either, farming both bosses = no treasures for me :smileysad:

I got Sir Francis in 2 games.

Do you hate me? I know Toxic does, cause I stole that Patterned Ring from him. :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 19 (124 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1032 posts

I got sir francis on 2 back to back games on london. I do...

Dec 5, 2011

I got sir francis on 2 back to back games on london. I don't really use him much since I have unlocked marco polo but I switch between the two. What I find annoying is that people say that Genghis Khan (my most wanted skin) is the easiest skin to get. I have played borneo hard 30+ times and have not gotten a single treasure... :/

Its all luck.. Don't give up! Also, the treasure for Doughnut Drake does exist because I played against somebody on city of brass who was using it. I don't have the cinema but I distinctly remember seeing him and thinking that it was amazing because the treasure is glitched :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 19 (124 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
17754 posts

I've gotten both Sir Francis and Genghis Khan in 2 back-t...

Dec 5, 2011

Raske709 wrote:

I got sir francis on 2 back to back games on london. I don't really use him much since I have unlocked marco polo but I switch between the two. What I find annoying is that people say that Genghis Khan (my most wanted skin) is the easiest skin to get. I have played borneo hard 30+ times and have not gotten a single treasure... :/

Its all luck.. Don't give up! Also, the treasure for Doughnut Drake does exist because I played against somebody on city of brass who was using it. I don't have the cinema but I distinctly remember seeing him and thinking that it was amazing because the treasure is glitched :smileytongue:

I've gotten both Sir Francis and Genghis Khan in 2 back-to-back games. They were easy mode.

There used to be a glitch where you could use skins you don't have, including DLC skins, if ypu joined late. It's patched now.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 19 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Dec 6, 2011

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Jamiesti wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Jamiesti wrote:

I got Sir Francis in 2 games.

Do you hate me? I know Toxic does, cause I stole that Patterned Ring from him. :smileytongue:

It was you! :smileysurprised:

You'll help me get it again though, won't you?...Won't you?...:smileysad:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 19 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

he also hate

Dec 6, 2011

i farmed like more than 20 times already -_- only thing that i hope he will drop pattern ring someday :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 19 (124 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Sir francis Drake----DO U HATE ME?

Jan 22, 2013
I have skelzor, he was easy to get. I just don't know how to farm on all the other skeletons. It was very easy to get skelzor. Me and my cousin just farmed the cluster bomb guy for about 1 day. Every day we had a chance to farm we would always go to Syria to try to get skelzor. I think it took about 4 days minus all the days we had to wait. Me and him were currently on school so we wait for weekends and play together. Right now were trying to get Ghengis Khan or Francis Drake.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 19 (113 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 22, 2013
Oh If anyone is still reading this thread, please reply back to me and I'll help you farm for any skeleton you want, but it has to be ghengis,Marco polo, or Francis drake. If you know on who to farm in anyone the co-op maps tell me on who to farm and ill help you get those skeletons, I'm legacy 2 and rank 41. If your reading this please add my PSN - Mantackler29 and send me a message that you wanna farm. And tell me which boss to farm on.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 19 (106 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
1144 posts

Jan 22, 2013
Please try to avoid necroposting.

I will be closing this thread and encourage you to start a newer one.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 19 (104 Views)
0 Likes