Dec 05 2011
By: everlot First Son 13 posts

Sir francis Drake----DO U HATE ME?

18 replies 516 views Edited Dec 5, 2011

SIR FRANCIS DRAKE--DO U HATE ME?

THESE ARE THE REASONS WHY I BELIEVE YOU HATE ME!

1.ok so i was playing london underground with 3 ppl and guesss wut.... we killed the hammer guy in the end and 1 person got the treasure and Me and the other guy GOT NOTHING

2. we played again and the same thing happened but guess what!! .... THE SAME GUY GOT THE OTHER TREASURE AND GOT SIR FRANCIS DRAKE

3. so i got tired of the bs so i played with 2 ppl in a party and guess what!! THE SAME thing HAPPENED BUT HE GOT ONE TREASURE FOR SKELZOR AS WELL! SO OUT OF THE 3 PPL , I DIDN'T GET nothing.

--- IT CANT BE ME GLITCHING BEACSUE I GOT MARCO POLO AND KHAN ALREADY!

ND FIX THIS!! 

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - everlot
Message 1 of 19 (516 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Trust me, we've all been there. I've played London about...

Dec 5, 2011

Trust me, we've all been there. I've played London about a hundred times (often did not even bother to finish it after the Hammer guy died) and I did not get that ring for Francis Drake. It's terrible, but all you can do is hope for "more luck next time" or a patch that makes this treasure a bit less up to luck :smileytongue:

Message 2 of 19 (516 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1095 posts

Skelzor is very hard but it is possible to get that thing...

Dec 5, 2011

Skelzor is very hard but it is possible to get that thing where only 1 person gets it.

Reason why like no1 has Sir Francis is with the second treasure only 1 person can get it EVER (first person who picks it up is the only one who gets it; the other 1 or 2 people always get the common one after)

Doughnut Drake is impossible; last treasure doesnt exist.

sorry :smileysad: basically be the first to that treasure and ul get it

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - xxpur3zer0xx
Message 3 of 19 (516 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1095 posts

and marco polo and genghis khan i have they are really ea...

Dec 5, 2011
and marco polo and genghis khan i have they are really easy compared to the other two skeletons.

im not bothered anymore thankfully :smileytongue:
Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - xxpur3zer0xx
Message 4 of 19 (516 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
763 posts

Yeah my brother and I farm for Skelzor every day.  We far...

Dec 5, 2011

Yeah my brother and I farm for Skelzor every day.  We farm the Clusterbomb guy on Syria.  One time he dropped the golden head thing for me and my brother got nothing, and another time he dropped the Wrathful Mask for my brother and nothing for me.  Eventually my brother got the golden head and completed Skelzor but I still have yet to get the Wrathful Mask.  We've been giving it probably around 5-10 tries a day for the past 2-3 weeks.

We've been farming for Sir Francis for the same amount of time, but both of us are still 1/2 missing the stupid ring.  And I just KNOW when it finally does drop only one of us is probably going to get it.  The treasure system really needs to be fixed for the Hard/Crushing treasures in Co-Op adventure.

Message 5 of 19 (516 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Dec 5, 2011

xxpur3zer0xx wrote:

Skelzor is very hard but it is possible to get that thing where only 1 person gets it.

Reason why like no1 has Sir Francis is with the second treasure only 1 person can get it EVER (first person who picks it up is the only one who gets it; the other 1 or 2 people always get the common one after)

Doughnut Drake is impossible; last treasure doesnt exist.

sorry :smileysad: basically be the first to that treasure and ul get it

:smileysurprised:

This explains why I didn't get Sir Francis. I didn't see this in Psyken's thread...

Also, I got a "blank" treasure- picked it up, and got nothing. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 6 of 19 (516 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
825 posts

I've actually just unlocked this skin now and I wont even...

Dec 5, 2011

I've actually just unlocked this skin now and I wont even be using it...I'd give it to you if I could :smileysad:

Got the ring randomly on my crushing playthrough and got the bracelet first go when trying to help my friend get it. I do know that when I got the ring, mbhitman who was also in the match got something else...

Message 7 of 19 (516 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

Same thing  happened to me mate. My comment is here.   ht...

Dec 5, 2011
Message 8 of 19 (516 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

I can't even get the first treasure nevermind the glitche...

Dec 5, 2011

I can't even get the first treasure nevermind the glitched one, have tried to help numerous people get the final treasure but no joy. In all those times i still haven't gotten the first one.

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - Jamiesti
Message 9 of 19 (516 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
19066 posts

The Carpet Bomb boss drops the first one.

Dec 5, 2011

Jamiesti wrote:

I can't even get the first treasure nevermind the glitched one, have tried to help numerous people get the final treasure but no joy. In all those times i still haven't gotten the first one.

The Carpet Bomb boss drops the first one.

Message 10 of 19 (516 Views)
0 Likes