Apr 29 2013
By: Redouanfaka Sackboy 469 posts

Skeletons had voices when I deleted the patch????

10 replies 330 views Edited Apr 29, 2013
Wassup people, a while ago I deleted the patch so I could play with some glitches in LAN and Co-op offline, when I used skelzor and my little bro gengis khan, they really had voices as the same as custom heroes and villian so my question is why they deleted the voices of the skeletons, I mean they talked with voices!!! Like no,no,NO when a grenade was in the neighboor, and when I make an awesome kill he also talked.

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/2720663337.png[/IMG][/URL]
Message 1 of 11 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: Skeletons had voices when I deleted the patch????

Apr 29, 2013

Redouanfaka wrote:
Wassup people, a while ago I deleted the patch so I could play with some glitches in LAN and Co-op offline, when I used skelzor and my little bro gengis khan, they really had voices as the same as custom heroes and villian so my question is why they deleted the voices of the skeletons, I mean they talked with voices!!! Like no,no,NO when a grenade was in the neighboor, and when I make an awesome kill he also talked.

Which voice? 1?

Also, I think they made it so that it's similar to Dead Agent / Dead Explorer. Dead men can't talk, right?

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 2 of 11 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1315 posts

Apr 29, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Redouanfaka wrote:

Which voice? 1?

Also, I think they made it so that it's similar to Dead Agent / Dead Explorer. Dead men can't talk, right?

Wait, so it's like, you can never hear grunts or voices from them? No wonder everybody loves dem skeltetons. 

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Message 3 of 11 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
469 posts

Apr 29, 2013

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Redouanfaka wrote:

Which voice? 1?

Wait, so it's like, you can never hear grunts or voices from them? No wonder everybody loves dem skeltetons. 

Well, you hear when they kinda scream like: HUH?? i'll make a video soon

and yes voice 1

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/2720663337.png[/IMG][/URL]
Message 4 of 11 (272 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Apr 29, 2013
Actually I've been playing UC2 recently and the UC3 skeletons actually sound like Pinkerton, except with some voice clips changed. A good example includes when they get knocked down from a grenade, when they go "Ooohh!"

The skeleton voices sound a lot angrier, stronger, etc, though
Message 5 of 11 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Apr 29, 2013
they do scream, but i can't remember if they actually talked like " take this" or "watch out" or "koumalayé"

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 6 of 11 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Apr 29, 2013
Skeletons never talked.
Message 7 of 11 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2415 posts

Apr 29, 2013
How do you delete patch data without it re-downloading when you play UC3? I tried this a while back, but it didn't work for me.

I'd love to know how, I've been wanting to get videos of high-five lines.
Pepsi
Message 8 of 11 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Apr 29, 2013

SjShane wrote:
How do you delete patch data without it re-downloading when you play UC3? I tried this a while back, but it didn't work for me.

I'd love to know how, I've been wanting to get videos of high-five lines.

Just delete the patch data and start up the game, then when it asks to update press circle and it'll sign you out. Then go to LAN mode and there you go Smiley Very Happy but once you sign back into psn it'll ask to update again you you can only do it while you're offline.

Message 9 of 11 (213 Views)
Sackboy
469 posts

Apr 29, 2013

bunshing wrote:
they do scream, but i can't remember if they actually talked like " take this" or "watch out" or "koumalayé"

they DO!!!! delete the patch, go to LAN and see for yourself, the main problem is Y they removed the voice like that?

Message 10 of 11 (209 Views)
0 Likes