Sackboy
381 posts

Re: Skull Rank in online !!!!!!!!

Nov 27, 2013

It's hacked, otherwise 100+ gamers would have gotten it already.

Message 11 of 37 (534 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Nov 27, 2013

SjShane wrote:
If he wants respect, he should hack the missing skins into the game. Until then, everyone should just report him.

hackers never deserve respect

Message 12 of 37 (528 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11298 posts

Nov 27, 2013
Wow, i thought this was a troll thread (as usual...) but then i saw the vid and.... yeah, it's there. Haha, just to prove that it IS possible, yet ND refuses to do it.

And i don't mean them adding new levels, i mean like... give that skull as a reward for completing all co-op arena maps on Crushing... or something.
Message 13 of 37 (527 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20482 posts

Nov 27, 2013

renatabls wrote:
Wow, i thought this was a troll thread (as usual...) but then i saw the vid and.... yeah, it's there. Haha, just to prove that it IS possible, yet ND refuses to do it.

And i don't mean them adding new levels, i mean like... give that skull as a reward for completing all co-op arena maps on Crushing... or something.

I'm sure he could put any image that's on the disc/in the level icon selections in that position. I personally wouldn't worry about it and wouldn't expect it ever.

Message 14 of 37 (519 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 27, 2013

renatabls wrote:

well i'm pretty sure that was the reason the image surfaced in the first place; someone found it in the game files ... i'm sure they have there reasons for not impletmenting it ... maybe they didn't really like how it was an unnumbered rank and it just wouldn't work with the rest of them, or it could have just been an alternate to the silver star ...

2000th Post!! Smiley Very Happy

Message 15 of 37 (508 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Nov 27, 2013

but how could he do that ? he must be really good on hacking or programing

if he did what you said then why the Legacy 5 down on the left didn't change ?

Message 16 of 37 (523 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2448 posts

Nov 27, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

SjShane wrote:
If he wants respect, he should hack the missing skins into the game. Until then, everyone should just report him.

Not completly true, if you also class modding a multiplayer as hacking, then some people have done some amazing things for other games.   So far, the Uncharted 3 hackers have only proven they are scrubby losers who only care about stats and ranks.

Just to put it out there, anyone could easily put Zorskel into the game, he appears in Co-op adventure. 

Pepsi
Message 17 of 37 (521 Views)
Survivor
2348 posts

Nov 27, 2013

SjShane wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

SjShane wrote:

Not completly true, if you also class modding a multiplayer as hacking, then some people have done some amazing things for other games.   So far, the Uncharted 3 hackers have only proven they are scrubby losers who only care about stats and ranks.

Just to put it out there, anyone could easily put Zorskel into the game, he appears in Co-op adventure. 

ok ya modding is alright in some cases

Message 18 of 37 (518 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 27, 2013
Apple users wait for certain hackers for their iOS mods or something.

Jailbreakers, I reckon.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 19 of 37 (509 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14380 posts

Nov 27, 2013

He should be banned.

I wonder what else he's doing.

Message 20 of 37 (489 Views)