Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4570 posts
 

Re: So I Purchased an alt account and loaded up Free2Play! So far having a blast.

Mar 12, 2013
Do the F2P unlocks just unlock it for one PSN ID?

Or is it like DLC when all accounts on the system can use it? (This is the way all DLC should be)

SLB.png


Hi-5.png

Message 11 of 18 (279 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: So I Purchased an alt account and loaded up Free2Play! So far having a blast.

Mar 12, 2013

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Do the F2P unlocks just unlock it for one PSN ID?

Or is it like DLC when all accounts on the system can use it? (This is the way all DLC should be)

DLC unlocks for all.

 

 I should know, I got like, 2 accounts.

 

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 12 of 18 (268 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4570 posts
 

Re: So I Purchased an alt account and loaded up Free2Play! So far having a blast.

Mar 12, 2013
Then why did he Load the cash on his alt instead of his main? Smiley Tongue

Now you'll have extra cash left over there forever :'(
Unless you never had cash on your main, then that makes sense Smiley Happy

Anyways, Gratz on your purchase, hopefully you enjoy it Smiley Very Happy

SLB.png


Hi-5.png

Message 13 of 18 (245 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/21/2011
Online
2428 posts
 

Re: So I Purchased an alt account and loaded up Free2Play! So far having a blast.

Mar 12, 2013

Renegade_angel95 wrote:
He can do what he wishes with his money. If he had fun you should be happy for him, not telling him he's wrong for having fun. It's all about fun..unless you're a quick boom using M9 ROF blindfiring SOB. But that is the ONLY exception!

I doubt he didn't have that fun with his normal disc...

Message 14 of 18 (237 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/13/2009
Offline
1011 posts
 

Re: So I Purchased an alt account and loaded up Free2Play! So far having a blast.

Mar 12, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

Renegade_angel95 wrote:
He can do what he wishes with his money. If he had fun you should be happy for him, not telling him he's wrong for having fun. It's all about fun..unless you're a quick boom using M9 ROF blindfiring SOB. But that is the ONLY exception!

I doubt he didn't have that fun with his normal disc...


So? Everyone acted as if he made some immorally wrong decision. It's a good thing he is having fun. I'd rather him have fun than regret it.

Message 15 of 18 (231 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/21/2011
Online
2428 posts
 

Re: So I Purchased an alt account and loaded up Free2Play! So far having a blast.

Mar 12, 2013

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

Renegade_angel95 wrote:
He can do what he wishes with his money. If he had fun you should be happy for him, not telling him he's wrong for having fun. It's all about fun..unless you're a quick boom using M9 ROF blindfiring SOB. But that is the ONLY exception!

I doubt he didn't have that fun with his normal disc...


So? Everyone acted as if he made some immorally wrong decision. It's a good thing he is having fun. I'd rather him have fun than regret it.


Hehe he would have had more fun if he bought another game Smiley Very Happy

Message 16 of 18 (216 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/13/2009
Offline
1011 posts
 

Re: So I Purchased an alt account and loaded up Free2Play! So far having a blast.

[ Edited ]
Mar 12, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

Renegade_angel95 wrote:
He can do what he wishes with his money. If he had fun you should be happy for him, not telling him he's wrong for having fun. It's all about fun..unless you're a quick boom using M9 ROF blindfiring SOB. But that is the ONLY exception!

I doubt he didn't have that fun with his normal disc...


So? Everyone acted as if he made some immorally wrong decision. It's a good thing he is having fun. I'd rather him have fun than regret it.


Hehe he would have had more fun if he bought another game Smiley Very Happy


You can't be so sure about that. Smiley Tongue Beleive it or not, people are having fun with this game. I'm one of them. Not as much as I used to, but it's a year old so that is expexcted that I play less. I had the most fun I've ever had in a video game a week ago, when JD hosted a mix of F'd up custom games. I got my 100$+ worth of what I spent on this game. Hours of entertainment, tons of fun. It's what I look for in a video game.

Message 17 of 18 (186 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4570 posts
 

Re: So I Purchased an alt account and loaded up Free2Play! So far having a blast.

Mar 12, 2013
JD's F'd up customs FTW Smiley Very Happy

Those were hilarious Smiley Tongue

SLB.png


Hi-5.png

Message 18 of 18 (171 Views)
Reply
0 Likes