Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Welcoming Committee
13328 posts

Re: So I just had a thread deleted...

Jun 22, 2014

If you had proof videos is it accusing?

I'm actually curious about that because it's actually a fact with proof.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 18 (307 Views)
Sackboy
369 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 1, 2014

Danomite6 wrote:
Apparently it is against Playstation policy to accuse people of hacking even when it is there in plain sight. So, I'll not accuse anyone of hacking. Instead I have a major beef with playstation network in general for creating ridiculous policies that will allow more and more hackers to enter the game since we are not even allowed to point these people out. This is a great way of alienating players on the network. Again, I'm not specifically accusing anyone of hacking here and therefore "blacklisting" players, I am merely stating that this whole set up is completely unfair and detrimental to the playstation community. The policy doesn't say anything about that not being allowed so I hope people see this and agree with me so the people at playstation network and realize they need a major overhaul to their policies...

Well, I would have agreed with you when I wasn't aware of how much ''hackers'' can actually do.

That's is not Ibiza_Twist, it's a ''hacker''. 

In The Last of US and Uncharted this isn't that common to see, but games like COD and GTA have known these kind of ''hacks'' for a way longer time. 

It isn't fair to blacklist people, which gives them a bad reputation and may get them banned. 

And second of all, it's impossible to get rid of these hackers (well, the educated ones), accusing PSN users gains you nothing.

However it isn't impossible to get rid of honest Playstation customers, so I would be on my toes when thinking about  violating the ToU/ToA/EULA. (although a forum ban =/ a psn ban) 

Mod Note: removed blacklisting video to learn more please see here. Thanks! GuardianBelle

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 18 (273 Views)
Sackboy
369 posts

Jun 23, 2014

Taking the law into your own hands might be something you can do in the USA, with them STAND YOUR GROUND laws..

But when you take the law into your own hands in the Netherlands (or Europe for that matter) prepare to be punished more severe than the ''burglar''. 

^^ Just an example to show you how wrong your comparison is.

l-Silhouettes-l wrote:

Just imagine if you reported a burglar to the police and they did nothing about it... would you just bend over and take it from behind or would you take the law into your own hands?

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 18 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2048 posts

Jun 23, 2014
@IzunaShisui When that was first posted, I looked into the match history, the stat site didn't list Ibiza's name, which means that Ammar only saw himself as Ibiza.

Don't buy into Ammar's scare tactics, he can't actually change his username, it's may be possible, but he wouldn't have the knowledge to do such a thing.

Yes, there's the risk that hackers can get other players banned (By sending their OWN files to UC3PlayerReport), but the cheaters that were listed in that thread have had numerous witnesses, many of which have been forumers.

Either way, Ibiza should be banned too, since he's breaking the rules as well.
Pepsi
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 18 (262 Views)
PlayStation Moderator
2323 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 1, 2014

This thread has been cleaned up. Blacklisting is against the forum rules. Please see here for more about the Rules of Conduct for the PS Forums. Thanks!

- GuardianBelle

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 18 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
8519 posts

Jul 2, 2014
Like I said, if you have an issue, PM a mod.

NASWIPP.png

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 18 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2048 posts

Jul 2, 2014
Because forum mods can ban players for cheating in-game? LOL! The blacklisting rule won't change, in fact I feel they should keep it, but it shouldn't apply for cheaters. So in other words, your suggestion is useless.

I'd rather everything be public, I'm not the only one who feels this way. Sony and ND need to take action, they won't do so when people report players behind closed doors... So making it public is the only way they may feel obliged to do anything.

If you have an issue with what I post, don't read it. Yes, that's a stupid suggestion, but it was about as helpful as what you told me to do.

Also, isn't going off-topic and trolling against the rules too? :smileywink:
Pepsi
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 18 (166 Views)
Fender Bender
2048 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 2, 2014
I want every known hacker, lag switcher and account sharer to be included on a list. It's not fair to only list the ones I've run into when there's many more still activly playing. Please send me any names along with evidence of them cheating (it doesn't have to be a video if they've openly admitted themselves they cheat, lolAndrew).

I'm also doing some digging through YouTube videos, and other gaming forums.

Oh yeah, send me a message via PSN, not here for obvious reasons. I got a generic copy and pasted warning from Dr_Jack0716, if he had even read the post he had deleted, he would have known I've already taken the suggested actions many months ago (report to ND/Sony, deeerrrp).

PS: If a hacker/lag switcher was playing six months ago, they never got banned. Some have been around for almost a year I believe.
Pepsi
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 18 (134 Views)