Highlighted
May 27 2011
By: MysteriesLord-77 Sackboy 653 posts

So.. after a month of nothingness.. did your thoughts change about U3 MP?

15 replies 58 views Edited May 27, 2011

So.. we have been unable to share our thoughts about anything for more than a freakin month :smileysad:.. and now.. we are back again! So.. for the people who didn't like what was revealed about the MP.. are your thoughts about it still the same? or did they change? If so, for better or for worse?

And more importantly how was this hellish month to you? It was an ugly experience for me that I never want to try again..

I missed you all!! I realized that this forum meant so much for me! I love all of you uncharted community! and would love to always read, post and discuss things with all of you!:smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:

Message 1 of 16 (58 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1387 posts

Subject

May 27, 2011
I think I've become neutral (almost to the point of acceptance) to the things I initially disliked. Still a bit iffy on some things, but I'm READY to try it out. :smileyhappy:
Message 2 of 16 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5268 posts

At first I rejected most of the ideas that came out of UC...

May 27, 2011
At first I rejected most of the ideas that came out of UC3 but at the moment the more I think about it the more I like some of the features. The medal system could work as long as they're balanced and are fun to use (I might actually troll people with the cursed idol, lol) but I'm still iffy on weapon loadouts and mods.

I can't wait to try it out in the beta.
Message 3 of 16 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
686 posts

i didnt like alot of the ideas i heard at first, but afte...

May 27, 2011

i didnt like alot of the ideas i heard at first, but after seeing some of it in action and keep hearing about it being balanced with it all in there, ive been a bit more accepting.

it really just comes down to playing it first hand and seeing how it is

Twitter: @HeaneyWeeny
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePattyCakeChamp
Message 4 of 16 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
653 posts

Yeah I recognized you!.. it is soo good to be back! :D

May 27, 2011

MrZoobat wrote:

Btw MysteriesLord, I was the one on the GameSpot/GameFAQs forum who kept complaining about the official site being down lol :smileyvery-happy:

Yeah I recognized you!.. it is soo good to be back! :smileyvery-happy:

Message 5 of 16 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

I loved the MP from the beginning, and still do  I was if...

May 27, 2011

I loved the MP from the beginning, and still do 

I was iffy on some things at first, but I'll reserve final judgement for the full game/beta.

Btw MysteriesLord, I was the one on the GameSpot/GameFAQs forum who kept complaining about the official site being down lol :smileyvery-happy:

Message 6 of 16 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1315 posts

OOOOHHH, big number change MysteriousLord.

May 27, 2011
Message 7 of 16 (58 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1225 posts

I'll wait to judge it once I've actually played it

May 27, 2011

I'll wait to judge it once I've actually played it

The Last of Us: 96% Metacritic!!!
Message 8 of 16 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Wasn't a fan of some new features when I first heard abou...

May 27, 2011

Wasn't a fan of some new features when I first heard about them. However, when I saw the first gameplay... well, I was blown away. :smileyhappy:

Message 9 of 16 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3078 posts

My feelings/thought = the same!

May 27, 2011

Welcome back, y'all! 

@ OP:  My thinking/feelings towards the UC3 Multi is about the same.  I'm still excited and reserving all judgement until I actually play it. 

I did watch the trailer for the multipayer about 500 times durning the "PSN DOWN" outage.  So cool! 

@ Banting-Best:  AWESOME image for your signature!  Clint Eastwood is so BAD ASS! 

Message 10 of 16 (58 Views)
0 Likes