9 posts

i used to love it i still love it and continue loving it

May 27, 2011

i used to love it i still love it and continue loving it 

Message 11 of 16 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4346 posts

Not really. I'm not really that excited for the multiplay...

May 27, 2011

Not really. I'm not really that excited for the multiplayer and that hasn't changed at all.

I've been hearing things like Uncharted 3 to have a warzone like mode and Naughty Dog looking at killzones multiplayer for inspiration for their own.

The Uncharted series to me was originally a single player experience but then the second one introduced a solid multiplayer.

I see now that now, and I should have seen it as the second games multiplayer continued onward. Some of their initial sucess there might have been more luck than anything else. Or perhaps they never really nailed downed their true vision of the game from the start.

I will try the beta and I look forward to try it at the least.

Message 12 of 16 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6586 posts

My feelings haven't changed. I'm looking forward to the B...

May 27, 2011
My feelings haven't changed. I'm looking forward to the BETA but I'm still very unsure on some of the ideas, Medal Kickbacks in particular. I don't want to bash them just yet, I'll wait to try them out before I pass my judgement on them.

So we'll see.
Message 13 of 16 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
349 posts

I'm definitely more intrigued about the new features ,esp...

May 27, 2011

I'm definitely more intrigued about the new features ,especially now that I've gone back to playing U2 more often. I kinda feel that some changes will be refreshing, but obviously I'll have to wait until the beta to see how the new features fit in.

Message 14 of 16 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
808 posts

I'm gonna wait until I get playing the beta.  If there is...

May 27, 2011

I'm gonna wait until I get playing the beta.  If there is things I don't like after playing then I'll express my dislike for them.  All in all the trailer looked awesome and has got me pumped for Uncharted 3.  

Photobucket
Message 15 of 16 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Extremely Skeptical about certain things, but I'll reserve judgment until the beta

May 28, 2011
Extremely skeptical about certain things, but I'll reserve judgment until the beta.
Message 16 of 16 (68 Views)
0 Likes