Welcoming Committee
13695 posts

Re: So how about them New Block Mesh Maps?

Jul 3, 2013

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

You all bought The Last of Us so you've already sent them the message that it's okay to keep screwing us over. Sure we whine on the message boards, but the only thing they care about is our money and we're gladly handing them over no matter what.

I sold The Last of Us.

I've sent the message that Uncharted is the superior game.

Message 11 of 43 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jul 3, 2013

New BMM = Hammer lab & 3x cash of UC3 MP

If you know what I mean. :smileywink:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 12 of 43 (285 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4934 posts

Jul 3, 2013
TLoU's MP is not fun. After I get the Platinum, I'll probably never play it again.

It's a great game, but Uncharted will always be superior for me. UC2 was my first PS3 game.
 photo Untitled-1_zps6a2e69f8.jpg
Message 13 of 43 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1719 posts

Jul 3, 2013

Naughty Dog can no longer make much profit off of Uncharted 3 so they won't support it anymore. I'm not trying to defend them here, but you guys can't expect them to just keep every promise and always give us what we wanted. They're a business, and they'll bring out what can get them the most cash possible.

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Message 14 of 43 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
499 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 3, 2013

All I'm going to say in response to this thread, is a quote from the latest episode of Zero Punctuation about The Last of Us (And Uncharted) ...

"*Bleep* YOU GOT MINE"

:smileyhappy:

Cutter
Message 15 of 43 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2307 posts

Jul 3, 2013

ND's Way of doing things:

what the fans / customers want - chance of them delivering it

what the fans / customers don't want - chance of them delivering it

if you know what i mean ... no that was not meant to be a dirty joke :smileywink:

Message 16 of 43 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jul 3, 2013

Matthewsike1st wrote:

Naughty Dog can no longer make much profit off of Uncharted 3 so they won't support it anymore. I'm not trying to defend them here, but you guys can't expect them to just keep every promise and always give us what we wanted. They're a business, and they'll bring out what can get them the most cash possible.

Non sense they are still making money off UC3 & they could be making more if they actually treated their fans with respect.

BMM's actually don't take much resource to make hence they are developed by one person.

They launched F2P & abandoned the game the next day literally lol. 

Anyone who runs a 'business' should know its never smart to abandon support' of 'legacy' just because you released a new product. 

Message 17 of 43 (238 Views)
Fender Bender
4263 posts

Jul 12, 2013
Your question had been answered recently.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Naughty-Dog-General-Discussion/UPDATED-WITH-ANSWERS-Q-amp-A-w...

"The new Lab Maps that were supposed to be added to Uncharted 3's MP. Where are they? They were supposed to be released in May. It's July now and still nothing." – Orochidude

"We post that the Lab map calendar will constantly be undergoing revision every time we blog about update and any new Labs. That’s still the case as Labs are meant to be experimental. Lab Map dodge ball received such universal praise that we wanted to keep it live for long. We’re at a point with Uncharted 3 that we have to maintain and manage resources very carefully. We’re working on some new stuff but if we can make it work within the current state of the multiplayer it’s going to be trial and error and may or may not happen." - ND
Rusty. Rusty everywhere.
Message 18 of 43 (169 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Jul 12, 2013
I don't regret buying The Last of Us even if it did push the rest of the Mesh Maps into 2045. 9.9/10 in my book.
Message 19 of 43 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1310 posts

Jul 12, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

You all bought The Last of Us so you've already sent them the message that it's okay to keep screwing us over. Sure we whine on the message boards, but the only thing they care about is our money and we're gladly handing them over no matter what.

I sold The Last of Us.

I've sent the message that Uncharted is the superior game.

\  UC3 < TLOU 

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Message 20 of 43 (142 Views)
0 Likes