Keyblade Wielder
10210 posts

Re: So how about them New Block Mesh Maps?

Jul 13, 2013
I also have DLC since I'm GoTY and that didn't help so I don't see what you happen to be getting at.

The anti-quit mechanism hasn't stopped people from quitting. You can quit a match easy by signing out of PSN or joining a friend or pulling out the ethernet and still have no losses. The anti- quit grwatly affects people who have the loading-but-no-match glitch that for some reason became common.

M. night shakalakaboom's movie dude. The cartoon was okay I guess but the movie bombed.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 41 of 43 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
377 posts

Jul 13, 2013

I must be confusing you with someone that refuses to play DLC maps. But I have no problem finding people for U3...

I've only had that glitch happen to me once, I just let it run and didn't have any penalty.

I've never watched either was just curious, heard the movie sucked, then again most stuff from MNS has sucked since Unbreakable I believe. 

Message 42 of 43 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 13, 2013

CritRate wrote:

I must be confusing you with someone that refuses to play DLC maps. But I have no problem finding people for U3...

I've only had that glitch happen to me once, I just let it run and didn't have any penalty.

I've never watched either was just curious, heard the movie sucked, then again most stuff from MNS has sucked since Unbreakable I believe. 

It sucks... Trust me. Doesn't even stick to the story.

I love The Legend of Korra though. Mako is hot and Korra has my kind of attitude Smiley Tongue

Bang Bang!

Message 43 of 43 (193 Views)
0 Likes