Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Re: So how about them New Block Mesh Maps?

Jul 13, 2013

FredFai wrote:
Your question had been answered recently.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Naughty-Dog-General-Discussion/UPDATED-WITH-ANSWERS-Q-amp-A-w...

"The new Lab Maps that were supposed to be added to Uncharted 3's MP. Where are they? They were supposed to be released in May. It's July now and still nothing." – Orochidude

"We post that the Lab map calendar will constantly be undergoing revision every time we blog about update and any new Labs. That’s still the case as Labs are meant to be experimental. Lab Map dodge ball received such universal praise that we wanted to keep it live for long. We’re at a point with Uncharted 3 that we have to maintain and manage resources very carefully. We’re working on some new stuff but if we can make it work within the current state of the multiplayer it’s going to be trial and error and may or may not happen." - ND

Now i'm convinced ND thinks we are mentally handicapped, this doesn't even answer the question lol.

And when since creating BMM & releasing Mesh Maps were trial & Error scenarios?? LMAO.

It seems ND is unaware that hardly anyone ever vote for Dodge Ball when it shows up.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 43 (124 Views)
PlayStation MVP
6950 posts

Jul 13, 2013

Naughty Dog Inc. has turned mainstream!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 43 (120 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 13, 2013

SonGaton wrote:
Wa!t a secound... In MoftD stands, that it's still April and they celabreit Pogow and TruMpeT! We are just dreaming. Message of the DAY says it's April and so it is! In the truff ND iz WorK!NG for more Labs, ow yeah!

ND does NOT f***k with us, the consumers, the playaZz! Wiffaout as, ND iz nothinG. They're just to swaggi 4 uZ!

DLC Hats is alzou the ONLY thing we need. We aR so heppi 'bouwt thatt that we fiel SrY 'bouwt de Lab 'couwse we don't want to play wiff.

#NDswaGboiZ

Max White People.jpg

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 43 (115 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 13, 2013

FredFai wrote:
Your question had been answered recently.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Naughty-Dog-General-Discussion/UPDATED-WITH-ANSWERS-Q-amp-A-w...

"The new Lab Maps that were supposed to be added to Uncharted 3's MP. Where are they? They were supposed to be released in May. It's July now and still nothing." – Orochidude

"We post that the Lab map calendar will constantly be undergoing revision every time we blog about update and any new Labs. That’s still the case as Labs are meant to be experimental. Lab Map dodge ball received such universal praise that we wanted to keep it live for long. We’re at a point with Uncharted 3 that we have to maintain and manage resources very carefully. We’re working on some new stuff but if we can make it work within the current state of the multiplayer it’s going to be trial and error and may or may not happen." - ND

From the noobs... sweetie.

I swear, they should hand over the BMM's to other people. Even the public. Let us design the BMM and they can continue to put their feet up and play Candy Crush Saga on their phones but they won't have any work at all.

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 43 (115 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6950 posts

Jul 13, 2013

For all hese lies ND might as well just come out and say"we have run out of maps and will not release anymore" id rather have that than what is being given to us now.........LIES

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 43 (110 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 13, 2013

If they just add everything which has ever been in the Lab Playlist into a Playlist so then there's lots of options, I wouldn't care if they abandoned the game. I mean they've stopped trying to fix bugs, they're only adding customisation items. They've obviously run out of ideas. Everyone just wants the Lab to be fixed and I think that ND could be trolling us. If we get the Lab how we want it, then they wouldn't have anything else to do. They wouldn't be needed as everything has been done.

I'm sure that just before the game gets abandoned they'll release the full Lab playlist.

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 43 (106 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6950 posts

Jul 13, 2013

Well they've said recently in a Q&A I saw that they will not stop supporting U3 because everyone is still playing it and it is not losing fanbase......in fact it has more because of F2P than it had in the period of time from when people started leaving and when F2P was released

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 43 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jul 13, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

Well they've said recently in a Q&A I saw that they will not stop supporting U3 because everyone is still playing it and it is not losing fanbase......in fact it has more because of F2P than it had in the period of time from when people started leaving and when F2P was released

ND lies about everything, they can't come out & say their done with the game when they are selling F2P unlockables.

MacGruber claimed he would have changed the lab this week lol, yet nothing. 

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 43 (101 Views)
PlayStation MVP
6950 posts

Jul 13, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

ND lies about everything, they can't come out & say their done with the game when they are selling F2P unlockables.

Unfortunately this is true

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 43 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3322 posts

Jul 13, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Unfortunately this is true

I knew something was up when I keep loading up Multiplayer and it still has the April Message of the Day -_-. It's the end isn't it :smileysad:

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 43 (87 Views)
0 Likes