Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7346 posts
 

Re: So how about them New Block Mesh Maps?

Jul 13, 2013

HeavensLightfire wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Well they've said recently in a Q&A I saw that they will not stop supporting U3 because everyone is still playing it and it is not losing fanbase......in fact it has more because of F2P than it had in the period of time from when people started leaving and when F2P was released


ND lies about everything, they can't come out & say their done with the game when they are selling F2P unlockables.

 

MacGruber claimed he would have changed the lab this week lol, yet nothing. 

 

 


Unfortunately this is true


I knew something was up when I keep loading up Multiplayer and it still has the April Message of the Day -_-. It's the end isn't it Smiley Sad


The Last Of Us!!!

Sleep Matt signature
Message 31 of 43 (196 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: So how about them New Block Mesh Maps?

Jul 13, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

HeavensLightfire wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Well they've said recently in a Q&A I saw that they will not stop supporting U3 because everyone is still playing it and it is not losing fanbase......in fact it has more because of F2P than it had in the period of time from when people started leaving and when F2P was released


ND lies about everything, they can't come out & say their done with the game when they are selling F2P unlockables.

 

MacGruber claimed he would have changed the lab this week lol, yet nothing. 

 

 


Unfortunately this is true


I knew something was up when I keep loading up Multiplayer and it still has the April Message of the Day -_-. It's the end isn't it Smiley Sad


The Last Of Us!!!


That right there. What you did. I see it Smiley Happy

Bang Bang!

Message 32 of 43 (192 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7346 posts
 

Re: So how about them New Block Mesh Maps?

Jul 13, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

HeavensLightfire wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Well they've said recently in a Q&A I saw that they will not stop supporting U3 because everyone is still playing it and it is not losing fanbase......in fact it has more because of F2P than it had in the period of time from when people started leaving and when F2P was released


ND lies about everything, they can't come out & say their done with the game when they are selling F2P unlockables.

 

MacGruber claimed he would have changed the lab this week lol, yet nothing. 

 

 


Unfortunately this is true


I knew something was up when I keep loading up Multiplayer and it still has the April Message of the Day -_-. It's the end isn't it Smiley Sad


The Last Of Us!!!


That right there. What you did. I see it Smiley Happy


Smiley Wink

Sleep Matt signature
Message 33 of 43 (190 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/18/2012
Offline
1310 posts
 

Re: So how about them New Block Mesh Maps?

Jul 13, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

SonGaton wrote:
Wa!t a secound... In MoftD stands, that it's still April and they celabreit Pogow and TruMpeT! We are just dreaming. Message of the DAY says it's April and so it is! In the truff ND iz WorK!NG for more Labs, ow yeah!

ND does NOT f***k with us, the consumers, the playaZz! Wiffaout as, ND iz nothinG. They're just to swaggi 4 uZ!

DLC Hats is alzou the ONLY thing we need. We aR so heppi 'bouwt thatt that we fiel SrY 'bouwt de Lab 'couwse we don't want to play wiff.

#NDswaGboiZ

Max White People.jpg


I didn't find this remotely funny. 

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Message 34 of 43 (184 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: So how about them New Block Mesh Maps?

Jul 13, 2013

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

SonGaton wrote:
Wa!t a secound... In MoftD stands, that it's still April and they celabreit Pogow and TruMpeT! We are just dreaming. Message of the DAY says it's April and so it is! In the truff ND iz WorK!NG for more Labs, ow yeah!

ND does NOT f***k with us, the consumers, the playaZz! Wiffaout as, ND iz nothinG. They're just to swaggi 4 uZ!

DLC Hats is alzou the ONLY thing we need. We aR so heppi 'bouwt thatt that we fiel SrY 'bouwt de Lab 'couwse we don't want to play wiff.

#NDswaGboiZ

Max White People.jpg


I didn't find this remotely funny. 


Some people do, some people don't Smiley Happy

Bang Bang!

Message 35 of 43 (181 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7346 posts
 

Re: So how about them New Block Mesh Maps?

Jul 13, 2013

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

SonGaton wrote:
Wa!t a secound... In MoftD stands, that it's still April and they celabreit Pogow and TruMpeT! We are just dreaming. Message of the DAY says it's April and so it is! In the truff ND iz WorK!NG for more Labs, ow yeah!

ND does NOT f***k with us, the consumers, the playaZz! Wiffaout as, ND iz nothinG. They're just to swaggi 4 uZ!

DLC Hats is alzou the ONLY thing we need. We aR so heppi 'bouwt thatt that we fiel SrY 'bouwt de Lab 'couwse we don't want to play wiff.

#NDswaGboiZ

Max White People.jpg


I didn't find this remotely funny. 


Why do you care you said you're black Smiley Very Happy (sarcasm)

Sleep Matt signature
Message 36 of 43 (177 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 09/11/2011
Offline
390 posts
 

Re: So how about them New Block Mesh Maps?

Jul 13, 2013
^ I lol'd.
Message 37 of 43 (175 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10215 posts
 

Re: So how about them New Block Mesh Maps?

Jul 13, 2013
I found it quite funny.

Anyway, to add:

Nothing new for UC3 anymore. Nothing. Thry promised something? Instantly assume it's broken, especially for this dead game. End of story.

As for TLOU/UC3 super bias fest, they both suck. TLOU has ridiculous anti-quit clan whatever along with ND's unique matchmaking problems, so the MP sucks. UC3 is probably "The Last Airbender" of SP games I've played in 2011, and I played Battlefield and Driver.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 38 of 43 (156 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/09/2011
Offline
7371 posts
 

Re: So how about them New Block Mesh Maps?

Jul 13, 2013

At the very least they could put all the past ones in custom games... At the moment there is only Lab Map 1, 2, 3, 6 and Dodgeball and it really begs the question why not the rest?

Message 39 of 43 (152 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 03/25/2013
Offline
377 posts
 

Re: So how about them New Block Mesh Maps?

Jul 13, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I found it quite funny.

Anyway, to add:

Nothing new for UC3 anymore. Nothing. Thry promised something? Instantly assume it's broken, especially for this dead game. End of story.

As for TLOU/UC3 super bias fest, they both suck. TLOU has ridiculous anti-quit clan whatever along with ND's unique matchmaking problems, so the MP sucks. UC3 is probably "The Last Airbender" of SP games I've played in 2011, and I played Battlefield and Driver.

 

I didn't have any problems finding U3 matches, then again I have the DLC...

 

I like the anti-quit mechanism, keeps people from quitting.

 

Are you referring to the cartoon or the M. Night Shyamalan movie?

Message 40 of 43 (149 Views)
Reply
0 Likes