Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3077 posts

Re: So, how many of you...

Jan 20, 2013

Bitsoft wrote:

ID-69 wrote:

So, what's the discussion value here? OP created this thread just to show off ha! :smileyhappy: 

I agree with this.

I've also completed them all, but honestly, if you've got all the coop treasures, you should have all the competitive ones as well unless you don't play certain modes at all. The Legend sets are pretty easy with gold TH.

Or if you venture into COMP very seldom occasion, like myself.  Treasure systems accross the board don't work very well.  That's the main issue.  The whole system stinks. 

YOUTUBE SLEAZEVISION

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com

Message 11 of 15 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3555 posts

Jan 20, 2013

I still have a loooong way to go. I'm missing one treasure from Antiquity (Bronze wish), all the Adventure sets, except Borneo's, some character items, couple weapons (Roman's G-MAL, Eddy's FAL, Draza's Dragon at least), and most of the stat hats, but I don't really care about those.

Message 12 of 15 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

Jan 20, 2013

Alluboy_ wrote:

I still have a loooong way to go. I'm missing one treasure from Antiquity (Bronze wish), all the Adventure sets, except Borneo's, some character items, couple weapons (Roman's G-MAL, Eddy's FAL, Draza's Dragon at least), and most of the stat hats, but I don't really care about those.

Do you need the common adventure sets, or the rare ones? O_o I thought you'd have all those with all your coop playing. I'm playing alot of competitive now so you can party up with me for some with TH. I usually make other people the leader, so you shouldn't have a problem joining.

Message 13 of 15 (92 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18768 posts

Jan 20, 2013
I'm about 3 treasures off from having them all and I can't bring myself to finish finding them.
Message 14 of 15 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3555 posts

Jan 20, 2013

Bitsoft wrote:

Alluboy_ wrote:

Do you need the common adventure sets, or the rare ones? O_o I thought you'd have all those with all your coop playing. I'm playing alot of competitive now so you can party up with me for some with TH. I usually make other people the leader, so you shouldn't have a problem joining.

Oh sorry, by all Adventure sets, I meant the ones on the Artifact tab, not the common ones you have in the Antiquity. :smileytongue:

Message 15 of 15 (80 Views)
0 Likes