Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 16 2013
By: Orochidude Sackboy 404 posts

So will that 3v3v3 3TDM ever happen?

13 replies 186 views Edited Jan 16, 2013

It was supposed to be one of the labs back in November, but it got replaced with the Hammer/Pistole Team Objective IIRC and it never happened after that either. It was one of the labs I was looking forward to the most so I was wondering if it will ever happen of if it was just scrapped altogether, which would suck a lot.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 14 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2591 posts

Re: So will that 3v3v3 3TDM ever happen?

Jan 16, 2013

If ND removed it from the calender, it's either jack or the slimmest percentage it'll happen now.

Maybe try tweeting Eric or another ND employee about it? Maybe for once they'll give a straightfoward answer....

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 14 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6257 posts

Jan 16, 2013

My guess is they removed it because they thought it wouldn't work well or something along those lines.

Honestly I would bet it would be a cluster**** on half of the maps, and the spawns would probably be really bad. On something like Highrise it probably would have been really cool though.

http://oi48.tinypic.com/jfdnnp.jpg

ND Dev Replies: MacGruber310 / sintax201

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 14 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9884 posts

Jan 16, 2013
@skin EVERYTHING is cool when it's Highrise.

Even Plunder.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 14 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6257 posts

Jan 16, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Even Plunder.

NO. Plunder is terrible when it's on Highrise due to the uneven chest placement and the treasure respawning on the bottom floor when thrown off the map instead of the floor it was thrown off of.

http://oi48.tinypic.com/jfdnnp.jpg

ND Dev Replies: MacGruber310 / sintax201

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 14 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2212 posts

Jan 16, 2013

They need to make a patch first that allows 3TDM to be played with more than 6 players. Because right now you can't do that in CG so I guess it also won't be possible in a lab(unless they patch that like I said)

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 14 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9884 posts

Jan 16, 2013

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Even Plunder.

NO. Plunder is terrible when it's on Highrise due to the uneven chest placement and the treasure respawning on the bottom floor when thrown off the map instead of the floor it was thrown off of.

Yeah, maybe Plunder isn't a cool idea for Highrise. I do in fact have no problem with the throwing. Just the placement.

I mean, I never miss anyway. :smileyvery-happy:

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 14 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2668 posts

Jan 16, 2013
i have a funny feeling it will happen very soon indeed
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 14 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2212 posts

Jan 16, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Even Plunder.

Yeah, maybe Plunder isn't a cool idea for Highrise. I do in fact have no problem with the throwing. Just the placement.

Highrise is my favorite map and since Uc2 highrise plunder is one of my favorite things to do in Uncharted. But I agree that it isn't really fair. The heroes have their chest on the lower part of the level while the villains need to carry it all the way to the top. This is unfair, but the heroes chest has less cover and can be attacked from more sides than the villains chest. And when it spawns at the top it is a lot closer to the villains chest than to the heroes chest. Although they can just throw it down to get it there quick. 

So yeah it's not the best. But this are the best places for the chest in my opinion. And it's not even half as bad as London Underground. Molten ruins is pretty bad for both sides, creating these horrible 20 min 0-0 matches.

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 14 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9884 posts

Jan 16, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Even Plunder.

Highrise is my favorite map and since Uc2 highrise plunder is one of my favorite things to do in Uncharted. But I agree that it isn't really fair. The heroes have their chest on the lower part of the level while the villains need to carry it all the way to the top. This is unfair, but the heroes chest has less cover and can be attacked from more sides than the villains chest. And when it spawns at the top it is a lot closer to the villains chest than to the heroes chest. Although they can just throw it down to get it there quick. 

So yeah it's not the best. But this are the best places for the chest in my opinion. And it's not even half as bad as London Underground. Molten ruins is pretty bad for both sides, creating these horrible 20 min 0-0 matches.

LOL. I remember my last legit Plunder match in Molten Ruins. In the first few minutes we get around 2 since the other team was busy killfarming, then they started to get serious.

The rest of the match was the idol going back and forth between the second floor of the house thingy and the statue near it.

Match ended 2-0.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 14 (97 Views)
0 Likes