Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2216 posts

Re: So will that 3v3v3 3TDM ever happen?

Jan 16, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
@skin EVERYTHING is cool when it's Highrise.

Even Plunder.

NO. Plunder is terrible when it's on Highrise due to the uneven chest placement and the treasure respawning on the bottom floor when thrown off the map instead of the floor it was thrown off of.

Yeah, maybe Plunder isn't a cool idea for Highrise. I do in fact have no problem with the throwing. Just the placement.

I mean, I never miss anyway. :smileyvery-happy:

Highrise is my favorite map and since Uc2 highrise plunder is one of my favorite things to do in Uncharted. But I agree that it isn't really fair. The heroes have their chest on the lower part of the level while the villains need to carry it all the way to the top. This is unfair, but the heroes chest has less cover and can be attacked from more sides than the villains chest. And when it spawns at the top it is a lot closer to the villains chest than to the heroes chest. Although they can just throw it down to get it there quick. 

So yeah it's not the best. But this are the best places for the chest in my opinion. And it's not even half as bad as London Underground. Molten ruins is pretty bad for both sides, creating these horrible 20 min 0-0 matches.

LOL. I remember my last legit Plunder match in Molten Ruins. In the first few minutes we get around 2 since the other team was busy killfarming, then they started to get serious.

The rest of the match was the idol going back and forth between the second floor of the house thingy and the statue near it.

Match ended 2-0.

Yes, its always like that in Molten Ruins. If you score the other team is just bad or busy with other stuff. Like you said when they started playing serious nobody captured even 1 idol.

Signature02.png

Message 11 of 14 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10109 posts

Jan 16, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Even Plunder.

NO. Plunder is terrible when it's on Highrise due to the uneven chest placement and the treasure respawning on the bottom floor when thrown off the map instead of the floor it was thrown off of.

Yeah, maybe Plunder isn't a cool idea for Highrise. I do in fact have no problem with the throwing. Just the placement.

Highrise is my favorite map and since Uc2 highrise plunder is one of my favorite things to do in Uncharted. But I agree that it isn't really fair. The heroes have their chest on the lower part of the level while the villains need to carry it all the way to the top. This is unfair, but the heroes chest has less cover and can be attacked from more sides than the villains chest. And when it spawns at the top it is a lot closer to the villains chest than to the heroes chest. Although they can just throw it down to get it there quick. 

So yeah it's not the best. But this are the best places for the chest in my opinion. And it's not even half as bad as London Underground. Molten ruins is pretty bad for both sides, creating these horrible 20 min 0-0 matches.

LOL. I remember my last legit Plunder match in Molten Ruins. In the first few minutes we get around 2 since the other team was busy killfarming, then they started to get serious.

The rest of the match was the idol going back and forth between the second floor of the house thingy and the statue near it.

Match ended 2-0.

Yes, its always like that in Molten Ruins. If you score the other team is just bad or busy with other stuff. Like you said when they started playing serious nobody captured even 1 idol.

Honestly if the idol bearer has to carry it ALL AROUND the whole map there's people everywhere (all entry points going everywhere can be easily blocked). Plus, even if you carry it along the side of the map, you're STILL OPEN. WHY GODDAMN IT

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 12 of 14 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2216 posts

Jan 16, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Even Plunder.

Match ended 2-0.

Honestly if the idol bearer has to carry it ALL AROUND the whole map there's people everywhere (all entry points going everywhere can be easily blocked). Plus, even if you carry it along the side of the map, you're STILL OPEN. WHY GODDAMN IT

The biggest problem is that the heroes(in Uc3, in Uc2 the heroes had the other side) have to walk through the hall without any kind of cover. The Villains do have cover but their base is open at the 2 sides making it super easy for the heroes to prevent them from scoring if they stand in the 2 houses next to their base.

Signature02.png

Message 13 of 14 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jan 16, 2013

Personally, I hate the concept of 3 teams. Opponents steal a lot of kills. I don't mind teammates stealing my kills, since it still contributes to my team's score. Not to mention the botched spawns.

I'd prefer 2TDM (2vs2) instead of 3TDM. They should do that for UC4 MP.

Anyway, I have a suspicion that 3v3v3 3TDM is coming Very Soon (TM), just like the 3x cash/Hammer Lab in UC2 MP. :smileywink:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 14 of 14 (76 Views)
0 Likes