Jun 7, 2011

REDXJeenKs3000 wrote:
oh shut up

Oh wow really? that's just rude.

Message 12 of 32 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

I'm open to anything, as long as it is truly balanced. Ho...

Jun 7, 2011
I'm open to anything, as long as it is truly balanced.

However, there are a few aspects that I find really hard to accept. A couple boosters, the power plays (if they aren't optional), the "buddy" system.

I'm just eager to get my hands on the beta to really understand how everything works altogether. If there are issues, ND should fix them as it is a beta. If not, perhaps some of us can get that classic playlist we want.

I can't worry too much, I'm confident things will work out one way or another.
Message 13 of 32 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14267 posts

To be honest, I was hugely worried about the sprint featu...

Jun 7, 2011

To be honest, I was hugely worried about the sprint feature, I've watched videos, and if it's being used. I honestly don't notice it :smileyindifferent:

But something else appeared to me that made me worry.

One video shows someone longranging a shotgun... It downed someone virtually with immiedtae effect from a huge distance. That is just horrid.

There was also how someone using a AK made the enemy look like a total bullet sponge. Was taking them even longer to drop than it would have pre 1.05. But also during the same video someone got downed by a AK while jumping off a building which looked the complete opposite to a sponge.

So yeah. Either the game is taking distance into account when shooting, damage is hugely different or there are some internal bugs that still need fixing.

I'm hoping it's just some issues they are having, I'm really not prepared for another damage overhaul, I'm still getting used to this one :smileyindifferent:

Message 14 of 32 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Are you talking about the new double barreled shotgun? I'...

Jun 7, 2011
Are you talking about the new double barreled shotgun? I'm assuming that it has greater range than the other shotguns and is intended to be aimed rather than blindfired.

I'm sure its range is offset by its long reload time and low ammo.
Message 15 of 32 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5220 posts

Not too sure about the long range shot gun either as I'm...

Jun 7, 2011

Not too sure about the long range shot gun either as I'm not sure what she means by it. I definitely know that the co-op syria video was not featuring a pistole with a scope rather it was actually a Wes with a scope which makes sense in terms of long ranged weapons.

In any case I'll make note of it just in case.

Message 16 of 32 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14267 posts

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2011/06/03/uncharted-3-drakes-de...

Jun 7, 2011

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2011/06/03/uncharted-3-drakes-deception-hunters-mode-video?objectid=94314

It's on there at about 1:10... one shot, from quite a few yards away, that's real harsh. Is that even a shotgun? Either way it sounds like one or is actually a new pistole :smileyindifferent:

Still feel in parts it looks awfully bullet sponge like and for some reason with other parts it looks the total opposite.Gotta admit I'm rather confused with what angle they are trying to take with this game right now.

Message 17 of 32 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5220 posts

Armored shotgun and it's worth 7 medals. It's definitely...

Jun 7, 2011

Aureilia wrote:

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2011/06/03/uncharted-3-drakes-deception-hunters-mode-video?objectid=94314

It's on there at about 1:10... one shot, from quite a few yards away, that's real harsh. Is that even a shotgun? Either way it sounds like one or is actually a new pistole :smileyindifferent:

Still feel in parts it looks awfully bullet sponge like and for some reason with other parts it looks the total opposite.Gotta admit I'm rather confused with what angle they are trying to take with this game right now.

Armored shotgun and it's worth 7 medals. It's definitely not a pistole, I think it will be more powerful than the pistole but I'm sure it might be Drake actualy stumbling from a grenade explosion.

Meh if it's bullet spongy at least it isn't at 1.05 damage or crushing. Geesh.

Message 18 of 32 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14267 posts

1.05 damage. I had to re-learn everything at that time, I...

Jun 7, 2011

tack129 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Armored shotgun and it's worth 7 medals. It's definitely not a pistole, I think it will be more powerful than the pistole but I'm sure it might be Drake actualy stumbling from a grenade explosion.

Meh if it's bullet spongy at least it isn't at 1.05 damage or crushing. Geesh.

1.05 damage. I had to re-learn everything at that time, I'm really not prepared to re-learn yet again. It looks way too different from the current format and I never really managed to get used to that properly.

After all the changes we have had to deal with, I'm pretty tired of the whole thing changing every few months :smileyindifferent:

Message 19 of 32 (28 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1100 posts

LOL at "A good sequel imo is a game with new things&...

Jun 7, 2011

LOL at "A good sequel imo is a game with new things"

Then why the hell did CODs sell so good? 

A multiplayer is supposed to feel the same as the game before it. You made that mistake with Uc3 but it was manageable. Now with Uc4 this is just ridiculous.

DeFy Sushi
Message 20 of 32 (28 Views)
0 Likes