Sackboy
535 posts

Naughty Dog may not be able to make everyone happy but th...

Jun 13, 2011
Naughty Dog may not be able to make everyone happy but the most they can do to show that feat is to simply allow MORE options. As long as there is A LOT of choices and options then the complaining will be kept to a minimum. They could be the middle ground and give both sides of the totem pole something they might like. There will be a very very small group that may detest anything new and simply want UC2 with new maps and guns but they have to realize that with each new thing you have to improve and evolve. You can expect to make a new game and be stagnant or simply revise a few things and call it a day. I'm confident UC3 will be the go to MP game and will have 50K+ users online at any given moment.
Message 31 of 32 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10163 posts

this

Jun 13, 2011

mildoo124 wrote:

Eugenides wrote:

Seriously, it's personal opinion.

You either like it, or you don't. You can't just tell people "change is good" and expect your words to carry weight with them. Everyone will decide how they feel on their own; it can't just be forced.

I'm so tired of repeating that...

And yes, we haven't played it yet. We know. We're simply discussing how we feel, at this current point in time. Nothing more.

If you are tired, just stop! You don't have to reply to every post that says this. Just let go!:smileywink:

I agree with Eugene. 

Message 32 of 32 (45 Views)
0 Likes