Welcoming Committee
14385 posts

Re: Something new I suggest

Apr 17, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I like customization, I like custom characters. I'm not going to go back to UC2 Drake Drake Drake DRAKE AND OF COURSE DRAKE vs FLYNN FLYNN FLYNN AND ANOTHER FREAKING FLYNN THAT LOOKS EXACTLY THE GODDAMN SAME.

You know another reason I like HC? I can use gun skins. I know there's jack difference between M9 and Marlowe's M9 in HC mode, but I *love* having a design on my gun.

Customization isn't the problem.

ND's lazy take on it is the problem.

Custom characters? two generic Cutter lookalikes?

Anyway I was talking about gameplay, when I was saying go backwards. My rant on customization was more or less to say it sucks and needs vast improvement.

Where is the custom female? Why do they assume every guy in the world playing the game is bald?

Message 11 of 15 (226 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 17, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I like customization, I like custom characters. I'm not going to go back to UC2 Drake Drake Drake DRAKE AND OF COURSE DRAKE vs FLYNN FLYNN FLYNN AND ANOTHER FREAKING FLYNN THAT LOOKS EXACTLY THE GODDAMN SAME.

You know another reason I like HC? I can use gun skins. I know there's jack difference between M9 and Marlowe's M9 in HC mode, but I *love* having a design on my gun.

Customization isn't the problem.

ND's lazy take on it is the problem.

Custom characters? two generic Cutter lookalikes?

Anyway I was talking about gameplay, when I was saying go backwards. My rant on customization was more or less to say it sucks and needs vast improvement.

Where is the custom female? Why do they assume every guy in the world playing the game is bald?

That is true.

Also, is there only one black guy, in the whole game?

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 12 of 15 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Apr 17, 2013
Well, theres one Asian guy too
Message 13 of 15 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 18, 2013
Isn't Eddy asian?
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 14 of 15 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
561 posts

Apr 18, 2013
Okay, theres 3, counting the pirate
Message 15 of 15 (190 Views)
0 Likes