Oct 29 2012
By: XzSlLENTSNIPERzX First Son 7 posts

Special events ND should take advantage of...

15 replies 416 views Edited Oct 29, 2012
In light of the recent "Halloween event", I thought to myself about other unique gaming events that could take place within the multiplayer side of Uncharted: 3. So, I will follow this introduction with my ideas so please enjoy, consider these ideas (@ND) and leave your opinion on them; thankyou and enjoy.

For my first idea I have began with the obvious - a Christmas event. Not only would this draw in players bored, waiting for their Christmas games; but it too would please the hardcore fans. Let me elaborate, at Christmas it would be wonderful if you could integrate Santa hats and beards for all characters. This would be excellent and very funny to see (donut Cutter with Santa hat + beard anyone?)! If you're willing to go the extra mile, how about making every map snowy or make it snow on them all? That would be interesting!

Anniversary event. In this event it would be set up to commemorate the game's X anniversary. Of course, this doesn't have to be U3 - it could be UDF to celebrate the series's roots. To celebrate, how about giving players a top stating the achievement? Or even a drake mask for all characters? All of these ideas would be interesting to see.

Easter special event. Easter, one of the biggest celebrations aside from Halloween and Christmas; now in Uncharted: 3? This would be a particularly amusing event to see. Why? Well, imagine if all characters got bunny ears or even a giant bunny-suit for custom characters? Yet again, a novelty that would attract those not usually drawn towards the multiayer portion of the game.

•#4 Nd's past appreciation week?
To commemorate and honour past heroes, crafted by ND, how about a week dedicate to these past heroes? For example, add custom clothes, emblems Nd weapons to celebrate the deceased as well as a couple of maps to celebrate their reign? All very interesting ideas that I would enjoy seeing in U3. Crash Bandicoot themed mask or map anyone?

"The Last Of Us" promotion week?
Proceeding the release of TLOU, how about dedicating one week to the new release in U3's multiplayer by adding a few nice touches such as zombie/survivor skins? I for one would love to see this as it would be fun whilst raise attention for the upcoming game.

This one is up to YOU! Have anymore suggestions? Add them as a comment and maybe ND will listen by adding them into the game. Go ahead and have fun!
Message 1 of 16 (416 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

Re: Special events ND should take advantage of...

Oct 29, 2012

Support cancer week everyone wheres pink er thats the only other one i can think of :/

Oops Right? - Tess : The Last of Us
Message 2 of 16 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1934 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2012

left4bread3 wrote:

Support cancer week everyone wheres pink er thats the only other one i can think of :/

\/\/tf??

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 16 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Oct 29, 2012

left4bread3 wrote:

Support cancer? No no, we want to destroy that.

Do you feel me?

Message 4 of 16 (379 Views)
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2012

Thanksgiving Event, Drake characters get a cooked turkey on their head.  Custom Heroes and Villains get Pilgrim/Indian outfits.

By the way, I highly doubt the Last of Us idea will go through...That's about a .00001 chance of happening, since they already have a shirt about it.  As for the past appreciation week thing, I think they should just use my idea of a Playstation Heroes Skin Pack DLC.

Message 5 of 16 (366 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Oct 29, 2012

left4bread3 wrote:

Message 6 of 16 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11295 posts

Oct 29, 2012

The OP already mentioned every special event i had in mind. Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 16 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

Oct 29, 2012

lol you know what i mean and yes it was a stupid idea

Oops Right? - Tess : The Last of Us
Message 8 of 16 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Oct 29, 2012

munnsy1 wrote:

left4bread3 wrote:

First off, why are you even criticizing him for that?  You obviously knew what he meant.  Secondly, the main phrase for study against cancer, etc...is "Support", so you guys need to lay off.

Seriously, prime example.  Cancer

Message 9 of 16 (288 Views)
Fender Bender
2312 posts

Oct 29, 2012

TGPomy9795 wrote:

munnsy1 wrote:

left4bread3 wrote:

First off, why are you even criticizing him for that?  You obviously knew what he meant.  Secondly, the main phrase for study against cancer, etc...is "Support", so you guys need to lay off.

Seriously, prime example.  Cancer

Exactly you're right, support cancer week does not mean support cancer lmao, people make me laugh. 

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais
Message 10 of 16 (274 Views)
0 Likes