Nov 09 2013
By: AliMakaveli Treasure Hunter 3721 posts

Spinning Ring Of DEATH

3 replies 810 views Edited Nov 9, 2013

Here we go again. Another patch with "fixes" which produced more issues. Everytime you fix something another thing breaks.

We now have to deal with the spinning ring of death.

Want to start a match? Spinning ring of death. 

Just finished a game? Spinning ring of death

Joining game in progress? Spinning ring of death

I'd ask you to fix it, but if you did, All the characters may disappear, so fek it. Screw your broken game. Will definitely for the first time WAIT until an Uncharted game is out if you do make any more Uncharted OR any other games.

Message 1 of 4 (810 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Re: Spinning Ring Of DEATH

Nov 9, 2013

Oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooo the ring! Get me away from it Smiley Wink

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 2 of 4 (808 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2374 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 9, 2013
The spinning ring problem has been there since the Summer Beta, similar problems also occur in Uncharted 2 and The Last Of Us. We will also probably see it in their next game since they plan on using the same engine.

But, if really hate it, and I mean REALLY hate it, you can express yourself by buying the digital version of the game, which will unlock the Spinning Ring emblem. Then just stick a knife through it!
Pepsi
Message 3 of 4 (775 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 10, 2013
It's not a problem just now, Ali. I had it almost all the time, it's much more surprising if a game runs smooth.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 4 of 4 (745 Views)
0 Likes