Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
679 posts

Re: Stat hats in Arena and Classic Modes?

Mar 12, 2013

Instead of Ski Mask...you can also wear the Rice Plus clown mask (provided you've unlocked it through legacy) for Heavy Object speed...my teammates actually have trouble keeping up with me when I'm carrying the idol (when I have Beast Mode on as well).

Message 11 of 18 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3555 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 12, 2013

I use Sailor Mask (+10% KB duration) and GA Drake with Bandana Mask (+10% Heavy object speed) most of the time in the Arena. Alone, they aren't that good, but combine them with correct boosters and they work great!

I also use Yeti mask and one of the clown masks that give +25% HS damage if I snipe a lot.

Message 12 of 18 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10109 posts

Mar 13, 2013

People use the stats on the hats?

I bougth the bandana and I wear it a lot with Winter Drake, yes, but it's because it looks so awesome.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 13 of 18 (172 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Mar 13, 2013

Wait, is that why I see "call out" in "classic" sometimes? If so, this needs fixing asap! It's classic and sh!t like call out and stat-hats do not belong there.

I know that the stat-hats definitely work in Arena.

Message 14 of 18 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10109 posts

Mar 13, 2013

Snake-Eater300 wrote:

Wait, is that why I see "call out" in "classic" sometimes? If so, this needs fixing asap! It's classic and sh!t like call out and stat-hats do not belong there.

Stat hats work literally everywhere. Classic. Elimination. TDM. Co-op. Singleplayer. While on the toilet. Call out while you sleep.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 15 of 18 (152 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 13, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Snake-Eater300 wrote:

Stat hats work literally everywhere. Classic. Elimination. TDM. Co-op. Singleplayer. While on the toilet. Call out while you sleep.

So that's why so many people killed me while I was sleeping yesterday. Daaamn, my kdr dropped down to 0.23 in just one night :smileytongue:

Seriously though, this needs to be fixed. There is no excuse such as "working on TLOU" or "two-mean-team"... it has to be fixed... but probably won't which is yet another reason why I'll think twice about buying ND-products in the future.

Message 16 of 18 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10109 posts

Mar 13, 2013

Snake-Eater300 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Snake-Eater300 wrote:

So that's why so many people killed me while I was sleeping yesterday. Daaamn, my kdr dropped down to 0.23 in just one night :smileytongue:

Seriously though, this needs to be fixed. There is no excuse such as "working on TLOU" or "two-mean-team"... it has to be fixed... but probably won't which is yet another reason why I'll think twice about buying ND-products in the future.

Put on Drake's Bandana when you need to pee.

+ Heavy Object movement speed wink wink

Message 17 of 18 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

Mar 13, 2013

Good one.  Twisted...Drake a little man no longer?

Message 18 of 18 (140 Views)
0 Likes