Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 25 2013
By: mikegloria Lombax Warrior 135 posts

Still Making A Team For Uncharted 4......

40 replies 602 views Edited Jul 25, 2013

So update on my team that I have been working on for the past couple of months now. I have found some players who are willing to make a team. But the number one problem I am having right now with my team is that no one wants to work on team chemistry.

I have only found 1 person who so far who I have worked with on team chemistry and now we have the best times playing together on uncharted 3. I had at least 10 members who started off, I now only have 7. Some people left because of personal issues. Some left because they just could not keep up with the team.

So that is the number 1 problem i have been having with my team so far, they are either playing other games, or they are playing uncharted 3 but they would prefer to play with other friends than the people they are actually making a team with.

Second problem I am having is that the majority of my team have issues with talking on thier microphones. I want to get something out right now and that is WE ARE NOT HERE TO MAKE FUN OF YOUR VOICE OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. The main reason why I want my team mates to talk to us on thier microphones is because we need to communicate people! I dont want people who expect this team to be succesful without communication in a very competitive game. So yes this thread is about finding new team members to join, but if you have a microphone and your shy and dont ever really talk to us, then you might as well not even talk to me about joining.

The third problem I have been having is that I do accept anyone from around the world. Now the problem is that I cant make practices that fit everybodys schedule. So its not easy trying to get up early so i can practice with my team mates from the other side of the world. Some of them are 15 hours ahead of me, such as Australia. So its very hard trying to get everyone on the same page. So I am looking for a leader who will help with that situation and can lead that side of the world for the team and do FN matches.

Now fourth problem is that I need people who have some skill and enough talent just to get by when they get double teamed. Cause to be honest, and I do respect every one of my members. But some of my team members are not that very talented and can get overwhelmed with pressure. I need people who do have talent but not hotheads who will rage over a simple death or a kill steal. Now i know there has to be some people out there who will be willing to be a team player, not rage over a death. Because I am like that. I have over 210,000 kills in this **bleep** game, and I do not rage over anything. Even when people talk trash to me i will keep my cool.

I need people who will be willing to play uncharted 3 with us everytime they get online. I want people who will get excited when they play as a team with us in public matches. I just need people who can tough it out if they go negative. The whole point is that it is not very easy to find players that I am looking for. Loyal, Patient, Passionate about the game. People who actually like the idea of a team that will be loyal to each other and help each other get through personal issues in real life.

Now I know this is just a game, but to be honest the thought of finding people who are willing to do things for you and to know that you have more than just team mates, but actual true friends is a pretty **bleep** good feeling if you ask me. I have only found 1 person so far that i know i can trust in doing stuff for me if I cant make it for the team. Possibly 2 people, but I am not sure yet. But still the whole point of this thread is just to find people who are actually willing to make a team that will be dominate in uncharted 4, and maybe eventually we could become a Clan that dominates not only Uncharted 4 but other games as well.

Anyways if you are interested in making this team with me, you can always message me on my psn which is "mikegloria" you could message me on Fragged Nation. My username on FN is "mikegloria" or you can also reach me on facebook.com/mikegloria2

So feel free to give me feedback if you want, I dont mind people giving thier opinions. But if you are serious about making a team then I would be more than happy to have you on. Hope to hear from someone soon.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 41 (602 Views)
Fender Bender
2971 posts

Re: Still Making A Team For Uncharted 4......

Jul 25, 2013

Kind've stupid making a team for a non-existent game.

photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 41 (553 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Jul 25, 2013

Yeah, well its for uncharted 4 if and when it comes out. But right now that is not our main focus. My main focus is that i find loyal players so we could work on chemistry on what not

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 41 (535 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 25, 2013

mikegloria wrote:

Yeah, well its for uncharted 4 if and when it comes out. But right now that is not our main focus. My main focus is that i find loyal players so we could work on chemistry on what not

Mike, I told you. Even though I left I'm still more than happy to help out with the clan. Everyone in that clan are very close friends to me and I don't want to lose anyone just because I'm not in the clan. If you need help with anything just ask me :smileyhappy:

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 41 (493 Views)
Gaming Beast
1990 posts

Jul 25, 2013
I like how you really want a good clan for u4 and it looks like you will. I have a mic and far pass the requirements so with that could i join? I like the idea of a serious clan for u4.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 41 (485 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Jul 26, 2013
Time. We are all given the same amount but spend it differently. I respect that you are trying to make a serious team, but in reality most people simply can't commit to a game like you have. You may need to be more lenient on all aspects of your Uncharted team if you hope to get people to stay in.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 41 (454 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 26, 2013

kratos_snake__ wrote:
Time. We are all given the same amount but spend it differently. I respect that you are trying to make a serious team, but in reality most people simply can't commit to a game like you have. You may need to be more lenient on all aspects of your Uncharted team if you hope to get people to stay in.

That quote was beautiful. Not just for this thread but in general.

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 41 (451 Views)
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Jul 26, 2013

Ok yeah sure thing venom, could you add me on psn? It would be awesome to have you aboard. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 41 (441 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
164 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 26, 2013

mikegloria wrote:

So update on my team that I have been working on for the past couple of months now. I have found some players who are willing to make a team. But the number one problem I am having right now with my team is that no one wants to work on team chemistry.

I have only found 1 person who so far who I have worked with on team chemistry and now we have the best times playing together on uncharted 3. I had at least 10 members who started off, I now only have 7. Some people left because of personal issues. Some left because they just could not keep up with the team.

So that is the number 1 problem i have been having with my team so far, they are either playing other games, or they are playing uncharted 3 but they would prefer to play with other friends than the people they are actually making a team with.

Second problem I am having is that the majority of my team have issues with talking on thier microphones. I want to get something out right now and that is WE ARE NOT HERE TO MAKE FUN OF YOUR VOICE OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. The main reason why I want my team mates to talk to us on thier microphones is because we need to communicate people! I dont want people who expect this team to be succesful without communication in a very competitive game. So yes this thread is about finding new team members to join, but if you have a microphone and your shy and dont ever really talk to us, then you might as well not even talk to me about joining.

The third problem I have been having is that I do accept anyone from around the world. Now the problem is that I cant make practices that fit everybodys schedule. So its not easy trying to get up early so i can practice with my team mates from the other side of the world. Some of them are 15 hours ahead of me, such as Australia. So its very hard trying to get everyone on the same page. So I am looking for a leader who will help with that situation and can lead that side of the world for the team and do FN matches.

Now fourth problem is that I need people who have some skill and enough talent just to get by when they get double teamed. Cause to be honest, and I do respect every one of my members. But some of my team members are not that very talented and can get overwhelmed with pressure. I need people who do have talent but not hotheads who will rage over a simple death or a kill steal. Now i know there has to be some people out there who will be willing to be a team player, not rage over a death. Because I am like that. I have over 210,000 kills in this **bleep** game, and I do not rage over anything. Even when people talk trash to me i will keep my cool.

I need people who will be willing to play uncharted 3 with us everytime they get online. I want people who will get excited when they play as a team with us in public matches. I just need people who can tough it out if they go negative. The whole point is that it is not very easy to find players that I am looking for. Loyal, Patient, Passionate about the game. People who actually like the idea of a team that will be loyal to each other and help each other get through personal issues in real life.

Now I know this is just a game, but to be honest the thought of finding people who are willing to do things for you and to know that you have more than just team mates, but actual true friends is a pretty **bleep** good feeling if you ask me. I have only found 1 person so far that i know i can trust in doing stuff for me if I cant make it for the team. Possibly 2 people, but I am not sure yet. But still the whole point of this thread is just to find people who are actually willing to make a team that will be dominate in uncharted 4, and maybe eventually we could become a Clan that dominates not only Uncharted 4 but other games as well.

Anyways if you are interested in making this team with me, you can always message me on my psn which is "mikegloria" you could message me on Fragged Nation. My username on FN is "mikegloria" or you can also reach me on facebook.com/mikegloria2

So feel free to give me feedback if you want, I dont mind people giving thier opinions. But if you are serious about making a team then I would be more than happy to have you on. Hope to hear from someone soon.

Ahhh this is beautiful :smileyhappy:

I was really, really up for this idea before TLOU came out.... but now imma stay on that.

Sounds like im missing out somewhat! Jelly.

But I will for sure be willing to join your team when U4 is released! ..?

This is EXACTLY what I am looking for a team in The Last of Us. Why you no like TLOU? :smileysad:

I added some people for this who quickly deleted me! Haha.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 41 (393 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Jul 26, 2013

well yeah maybe eventually we will move on to TLOU. thats why i said maybe we could become a clan eventually cause i like tlou as well. I am pretty good actually, if only i could find teammates who would be willing to work together and what not, or if some of my team had the game, that could help as well lol. But anyways I am just looking for players to join my team and then eventually we could possibly become a clan

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 41 (357 Views)
0 Likes