Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Re: Still Making A Team For Uncharted 4......

Jul 27, 2013

uc4 wont come out for aanother year or 2 if i had tlou i would join i can get cause m and my mom wouldnt want my it cause m and doesnt like me to play to much and cause looks to scary

Message 11 of 41 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Jul 27, 2013

canucks your already on my team? as for Tlou thats not my main focus. I just need people who will take teamwork serious and understand it takes work for teamwork to work out lol

I put lol cause that was funny how many times i put work into the ending of that sentance. but i mean it in all seriousness

Message 12 of 41 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
371 posts

Jul 27, 2013

A request like this has more success on a dating site...

Message 13 of 41 (249 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 27, 2013

IzunaShisui wrote:

A request like this has more success on a dating site...

Omg, I'm crying! xD

Bang Bang!

Message 14 of 41 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Jul 27, 2013

Yeah, well I never expected this to be an easy request. I know there are tons of people out there who love to play uncharted 3, but are never serious about teamwork. Kudos to them cause they love the game and i respect everyone who loves uncharted. But I did not once expect this to be easy.

This is why I am taking my time on this process in making this team. and yeah sure there are some people who think this thread is useless and pointless and just a waste of time. But i know that there are very few people out there who actually think the same way i do.

People who actually want to make a team that they can trust and then eventually take it out of the uncharted community and go bigger. But for now i stand by my word and am still looking for serious players.

Message 15 of 41 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Jul 28, 2013

i know join tlou part of ur team

Message 16 of 41 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
353 posts

Jul 28, 2013
^ There isn't a TLoU team yet. We're all still focused on Uncharted at the moment.
Message 17 of 41 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Jul 28, 2013

yeah if we can somehow find people who actually follow rules and guidelines of a team by themselves without me having to tell them. I would love to find people like that. Those are the loyal people.

For example, this has nothing to do with gaming. But cause i work the overnight shift. There are usually no rules around. During the day shift, they will get mad at you if you break the rules.

Anyways I came back to work from lunch and i parked in a spot that had a sign that said something about reservation parking or something like that. In other words i am not supposed to park there. I go ask my supervisor if it mattered if i parked there or not. He said nah its cool, it doesnt matter cause i work the night shift.

Well even though he said that to me, i still went outside, took my car out of that spot and i parked it where i know i could park it. The reason i parked it in that spot was cause i was in a hurry to get back into work because i stress out on not being late.

The whole point of this story is that even though no one is around to enforce the rules. I pushed myself to follow those rules even though at that time they did not apply.

I need people who will be willing to follow rules and guidelines without me telling them too. and i would love to find people who actually have that work ethic such as me. It would be amazing. Now even though i know uncharted 4 is not announced and does not exist, the whole point of the team is for the FUTURE!

Message 18 of 41 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 28, 2013

Tl;read half. Mike if you have a somewhat active fn team for uc3 I would like to join. Most of my friends play tlou or uc2(lol).You've played against me a couple times, so you know if I'm qualified :smileytongue:

Photobucket
Message 19 of 41 (169 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jul 29, 2013
Hello mike. I have no mic, but I am very good at listening at rules. I try to be active. My old PSN got hacked, so I had to make a new one. If I can manage to get it back, I will tell you, so far no luck. I used to have 37K kills with 17K deaths. With around 2800 wins, and 1600 losses. I hope that is good for you. I hope to see your response. metsfan11111.
Message 20 of 41 (151 Views)
0 Likes