Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Re: Still Making A Team For Uncharted 4......

Jul 29, 2013

metsfan11111 wrote:
Hello mike. I have no mic, but I am very good at listening at rules. I try to be active. My old PSN got hacked, so I had to make a new one. If I can manage to get it back, I will tell you, so far no luck. I used to have 37K kills with 17K deaths. With around 2800 wins, and 1600 losses. I hope that is good for you. I hope to see your response. metsfan11111.

He won't let you join without a mic, sorry :/

Bang Bang!

Message 21 of 41 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Jul 29, 2013

well yeah i already added you mets. jpower9, right now we are not active on fn because we did play some fn matches. But as a team we got destroyed. Many issues that we have to work on right now. So if your still interested in joining. Make sure you read the team page first and agree to the rules.

Then if you could please add me on psn. it would be awesome to have you on the team. So yeah sorry but right now fn is not the main thing that we will be working on. However if the kelvera2 tournament is announced, i will be putting our team in that tournament just to give it a shot.

But remember I do not want peole to join my team just because of a tournament and you want to be in my team for only that reason. I am looking for people to party up with not only on uncharted games but also other games as well. We could eventually become a clan and dominate other games such as COD, TLOU, U2 etc. but for now the main point is to find players that will actually put effort into making this team work.

So whoever reads this and is interested in joining my team. Make sure you read the rules and guidelines on my team page on Fragged Nation first and if you agree then i will let you on my team.

The link to my team page on Frag Nation is.............http://www.fraggednation.com/members/t/iCoN-18112

Message 22 of 41 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Jul 29, 2013

Lili, i never said i would not let people join if they dont have a mic.

It says on the team page that IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MICROPHONE, I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO START YOU IN ANY FN MATCHES.

But says nothing about not letting people join because of that

Message 23 of 41 (228 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 29, 2013

mikegloria wrote:

Lili, i never said i would not let people join if they dont have a mic.

It says on the team page that IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MICROPHONE, I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO START YOU IN ANY FN MATCHES.

But says nothing about not letting people join because of that

Sorry, simple misunderstanding.

Bang Bang!

Message 24 of 41 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10164 posts

Jul 29, 2013
Would be cool to actually play with you guys although when we were friends you were only on at nighttime and morning.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 25 of 41 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 29, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Would be cool to actually play with you guys although when we were friends you were only on at nighttime and morning.

#GMT+10LifeProblems :/

Bang Bang!

Message 26 of 41 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Jul 29, 2013

Well, I dont even remember adding you. I went back and saw you wanted to join on my last thread about this topic. But i forgot to add you.

If your still interested in joining you can, but remember if you are interested you must know that this is a serious team in process. It will take quite a while to put together a team that has that chemistry and teamwork.

So feel free to message me or friend request me on psn. Same as usual "mikegloria"

Message 27 of 41 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Jul 29, 2013

Any more room to join? I would love to play for a team :smileytongue:

Message 28 of 41 (170 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Jul 30, 2013
Mike, you and I think a lot alike. I co-run a clan already but can feel where you're coming from. I'm lucky to have a solid group of guys who do the things you mention. It's incredible what some practice and real teamwork can avail. We faced a couple good teams today and were able to run thru them simply due to teamwork and preparedness.

You just gotta keep at it. You'll have a good team soon.
Message 29 of 41 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10164 posts

Jul 30, 2013
I'm only GMT + 8.

Sure, I'll add you.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 30 of 41 (147 Views)
0 Likes