Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Re: Still in Progress of Making a Team for the future of Uncharted

Dec 23, 2013
A while ago, Mike had a very... competitive attitude. That's the nicest word I can think of. Also, if something wasn't done his way, it wasn't done right. I had an argument with him, blocked him and all. Maybe he's had a reality check but I'm not sure.

Long story short, he might have said something to neverbelow but that might have been a little while ago.
Bang Bang!

Message 31 of 50 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Dec 23, 2013
Doesn't competitive also mean "hard-headed **bleep**"?
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 32 of 50 (356 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

Dec 23, 2013
So, Aurellia, you're experience with someone is different from mine so therefore my experience can't be attributed to that person?

Long story short, the results were very convincing. Long story short, he can't back up his talk. Long story short, all estimations of someone's ability are relative. Long story short, of course he said plenty of things to me otherwise why would I claim he did. Long story short, I might be a jerk but I'm not a liar.
Message 33 of 50 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
203 posts

Dec 23, 2013

i just realized that this thread was still going. i thought it died a long time ago. i am pretty sure it did die a long time ago.

but nope, neverbelow had to bring this topic up about bieng better than me and all this drama stuff. clearly he has issues with me and is always picking a fight. why? because he knows the truth is that he can not admit that i am a good player even though i am.

he thinks because he has a party of 4 or 5 against me by myself is proof that he is better than me. if anything, the only reason you will beat me in pub matches is cause i play alone. you can ask anyone that knows me or knows of me. i play alone all the time.

i play with my teammates every once in a while when we are all online. but that is rare.

anyways, i am not even going to start this up again. say what you want neverbelow about me. but in reality, everyone who sees this thread knows that you love drama. cause this thread was over when j9power replied.

Message 34 of 50 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Dec 23, 2013

mikegloria wrote:

i just realized that this thread was still going. i thought it died a long time ago. i am pretty sure it did die a long time ago.

but nope, neverbelow had to bring this topic up about bieng better than me and all this drama stuff. clearly he has issues with me and is always picking a fight. why? because he knows the truth is that he can not admit that i am a good player even though i am.

he thinks because he has a party of 4 or 5 against me by myself is proof that he is better than me. if anything, the only reason you will beat me in pub matches is cause i play alone. you can ask anyone that knows me or knows of me. i play alone all the time.

i play with my teammates every once in a while when we are all online. but that is rare.

anyways, i am not even going to start this up again. say what you want neverbelow about me. but in reality, everyone who sees this thread knows that you love drama. cause this thread was over when j9power replied.

Fight! Fight! Fight!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 35 of 50 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Dec 23, 2013
Man, no fighting.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 36 of 50 (327 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Dec 23, 2013
I have only played against Mike one time I can think of. And he was solo. He late joined the game I was in. We only had a 1v1 one time. I actually won, and felt very lucky after lol. I believe he would beat me most times. And for all I know, he just got done getting shot at by someone else. He seems like a good player, for playing solo so much and all.
Message 37 of 50 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Dec 23, 2013
Mike's a player with lots of experience, that's for sure.

When I was friends with Mike, he did usually play solo or in a party of 2 so there's no argument there.

While Mike has his flaws, he's a great guy when you're on his good side so there's no need to talk smack about him.

Umm... yeah that's it.
Bang Bang!

Message 38 of 50 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

Dec 23, 2013
Mikegloria: "1v1 me noob"
Neverbelow: "smd"
Mikegloria: "you would suck without a party"
Neverbelow: "smd"
Repeat

Neverbelow sees mikegloria in a party.
Neverbelow: "we're going to dominate you"
Mikegloria: "you noob we're going to prove you're a noob"
Neverbelow: "lol k"

Neverbelow's party destroys mikegloria's party

Neverbelow: "what happened mike?"
Mikegloria: "1v1 me noob"

That's our history in a nutshell.
Message 39 of 50 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Dec 23, 2013
Make love not war.
:x

I only really play FFXIV and Smite now a'days.
If you send me a friend request please specify where you're from. Thank.
Sub or just check out my YouTube channel!
Message 40 of 50 (289 Views)