Apr 25 2013
By: J-Z-JZ-JZ-J-Z First Son 1 posts

Sully

25 replies 562 views Edited Apr 25, 2013

I am an average player of uncharted 3 multiplayer. I enjoy the variety of characters that you can play as. The only thing that i would like to see introduced to the options is a classic sully skin and a winter jacket sully. I honestly think those are the only two skins left out in  the series. Thank you

Message 1 of 26 (562 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: Sully

Apr 25, 2013

J-Z-JZ-JZ-J-Z wrote:

I am an average player of uncharted 3 multiplayer. I enjoy the variety of characters that you can play as. The only thing that i would like to see introduced to the options is a classic sully skin and a winter jacket sully. I honestly think those are the only two skins left out in  the series. Thank you

Hello and welcome to the Uncharted forums.

Unfortunately, according to ND, those UC2 characters do not fit in the UC3 universe. Sorry!

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 2 of 26 (550 Views)
Survivor
2202 posts

Apr 25, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

J-Z-JZ-JZ-J-Z wrote:

Unfortunately, according to ND, those UC2 characters do not fit in the UC3 universe. Sorry!

Yes Sully doesn't fit into the Uncharted 3 universe but the Capture trooper (Somethin that has NOTHING to do with Uncharted is in the MP) ND logic.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 3 of 26 (548 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 25, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

J-Z-JZ-JZ-J-Z wrote:

Yes Sully doesn't fit into the Uncharted 3 universe but the Capture trooper (Somethin that has NOTHING to do with Uncharted is in the MP) ND logic.

Also:

ISA Helmet

Helghast Helmet

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 4 of 26 (546 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2202 posts

Apr 25, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

J-Z-JZ-JZ-J-Z wrote:

Also:

ISA Helmet

Helghast Helmet

And all these other stupid hats like those animal heads and the oddball stuff.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 5 of 26 (541 Views)
Last Guardian
11295 posts

Apr 25, 2013
The only skins left? You forgot Wetsuit Elena, dear.
Message 6 of 26 (533 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 25, 2013

renatabls wrote:

Pinkerton as well.

Also Rika.

Message 7 of 26 (523 Views)
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Apr 25, 2013
The Sully skin has 20% extra health with the right boosters...

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 8 of 26 (508 Views)
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Apr 25, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

renatabls wrote:

Pinkerton as well.

Also Rika.

You neglect to mention a family friend.

Uncharted 2_ Among Thieves™_47.JPG

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 9 of 26 (496 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 25, 2013
I **bleep** hate flynn, but fine.

Also Heist Nate/Flynn/Chloe.
Message 10 of 26 (478 Views)