Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Re: Sully

Apr 28, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:
Rika Raja sucked. glad her annoying face isn't in U3...

You really have to lose your negative opinions on everything. It's like as soon as people say they like something you have to shoot it down to feel adequate.

My opinions are the only things that separate me from them! That's like asking me to give up my individuality!

You're definitely individual from everyone else. Is there a thread where you posted a nice comment? Not trying to be rude but I'm honestly just curious because every thread where I find that you've commented is usually something rude or negative or you trying to have a go at someone.

Bang Bang!

Message 21 of 26 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 28, 2013
Free speech, all that. He can hate all he want.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 22 of 26 (254 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1315 posts

Apr 28, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

You really have to lose your negative opinions on everything. It's like as soon as people say they like something you have to shoot it down to feel adequate.

My opinions are the only things that separate me from them! That's like asking me to give up my individuality!

You're definitely individual from everyone else. Is there a thread where you posted a nice comment? Not trying to be rude but I'm honestly just curious because every thread where I find that you've commented is usually something rude or negative or you trying to have a go at someone.

he said he like my idea to take down UC3 servers & re-support uc2. . . . Is that a positive comment? 

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Message 23 of 26 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 28, 2013

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

he said he like my idea to take down UC3 servers & re-support uc2. . . . Is that a positive comment? 

Was he bagging out a lot of things about U3? Eg, too many laggy players, too many cheaters etc?

I do think that U2 servers should be supported a bit more. It's better than Classic that's for sure.

Bang Bang!

Message 24 of 26 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Apr 28, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Was he bagging out a lot of things about U3? Eg, too many laggy players, too many cheaters etc?

I do think that U2 servers should be supported a bit more. It's better than Classic that's for sure.

Recap:

Uncharted 3 is crap compared to Uncharted 2 1.04. 

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 25 of 26 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Apr 28, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:
The Sully skin has 20% extra health with the right boosters...

This is true btw.

I just got out of a game where the guy was asking me why it took me so long to die.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 26 of 26 (222 Views)
0 Likes