Dec 30 2013
By: I_DJM Gaming Beast 2350 posts

Summer Beta playlist

7 replies 173 views Edited Dec 30, 2012

ND make it happen the game was so much better then. just by looking at it on the web you can easily tell why did you guys change so much for no reason

derrick,rose,nba,all,star,signature,sig,lol,nbamixeswk
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (173 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Re: Summer Beta playlist

Dec 30, 2012

Better idea: Summer beta player pool.

You may not realize it, but the Summer beta was a 100 times better, because the player pool was a 100 times bigger as well.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (162 Views)
Gaming Beast
2350 posts

Dec 30, 2012
it was more balanced also except for the stackable kickbacks
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5367 posts

Dec 30, 2012

Let's add 20+ different playlists to the game to split everyone so thin that each mode will only have 5 players tops at any given moment!

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (142 Views)
Gaming Beast
2350 posts

Dec 30, 2012
@sanddude they can just replace a playlist that doesn't get a lot of traffic or give us the option to vote between the summer beta settings or the settings now
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5367 posts

Dec 30, 2012

Both horrible ideas, removing a game mode entirely will cause for a lot of backlash, like how hardcore was removed. And putting it to a vote is just as bad, not everyone likes how it plays, so if this were given a chance to be voted for and won people might just quit right away and vice versa for those who like the settings.

Adding stuff like this just isn't possible in a game thats +1 year old and has a dwindling playerbase, sure it would be no problem if we had 200,000+ players, but I doubt we are barely breaking 20,000ish atm

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2350 posts

Dec 30, 2012
honestly i thought the game would be better by now but its obvious the direction they are heading in is not the right one.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1431 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 30, 2012

Playlist? The amount of removed features (and changes for the worse for the most part) from the summer beta can't be put back into a single playlist. They didn't even brought the summer beta patches to the full game! Why isn't your name highlighted on the scoreboard in a match anymore? It's like they build the MP part from the ground up again and the summer beta code got lost in a hard drive crash. I'm not even joking, I really hope that's the case because most changes don't make any sense.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Everything-that-s-missing-was-d...

--------ND/SCEE: UNCENSOR TLOU EU MP ALREADY!--------
----Greetings from Sony Censortainment Network Europe----
------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (120 Views)