Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: Sweet Jesus, the map packs are overpriced

May 9, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:
Naughty Dog is greedy. Those map packs should cost that much.

Best part is...

 

Flashback maps... I already had them on Uncharted 2. Why am I paying for something I bought years ago?



Actually the best part was all the paid DLC maps in UC2 became free default maps in UC3 & all the free default UC2 maps became paid DLC in UC3 lmao.

 

 

That's how you troll your fans, ND out did Activision & EA.:smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 53 (1,121 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Offline
13340 posts
 

Re: Sweet Jesus, the map packs are overpriced

May 9, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:
Naughty Dog is greedy. Those map packs should cost that much.

Best part is...

 

Flashback maps... I already had them on Uncharted 2. Why am I paying for something I bought years ago?



Actually the best part was all the paid DLC maps in UC2 became free default maps in UC3 & all the free default UC2 maps became paid DLC in UC3 lmao.

 

 

That's how you troll your fans, ND out did Activision & EA.:smileyvery-happy:


Oh Activision aren't that bad on content, they are however horribly expensive for DLC.

 

EA... EA are really not that bad.

 

It's just milking Battlefield when they could be showing innovation with Mirrors Edge that irritates me with EA.



Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 53 (1,111 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Offline
2851 posts
 

Re: Sweet Jesus, the map packs are overpriced

May 9, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:
Naughty Dog is greedy. Those map packs should cost that much.

Best part is...

 

Flashback maps... I already had them on Uncharted 2. Why am I paying for something I bought years ago?



Actually the best part was all the paid DLC maps in UC2 became free default maps in UC3 & all the free default UC2 maps became paid DLC in UC3 lmao.

 

 

That's how you troll your fans, ND out did Activision & EA.:smileyvery-happy:


Oh Activision aren't that bad on content, they are however horribly expensive for DLC.

 

EA... EA are really not that bad.

 

It's just milking Battlefield when they could be showing innovation with Mirrors Edge that irritates me with EA.


seriously there has not been a single comment of yours I disagree with xD

 

(I want mirror's edge 2!)

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 53 (1,090 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/17/2010
Offline
1109 posts
 

Re: Sweet Jesus, the map packs are overpriced

May 9, 2013
Uncharted 4 map packs will include stuff from Uncharted 3 and 2! Plus some silly hats. $49.99 for 1000 tournament tickets that unlock rainbow weapons with mods.
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 53 (1,063 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
5858 posts
 

Re: Sweet Jesus, the map packs are overpriced

May 9, 2013

I got in trouble for maxing my mom's card on tournament tickets :smileysad:

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 53 (987 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/17/2010
Offline
1109 posts
 

Re: Sweet Jesus, the map packs are overpriced

May 9, 2013
@sanddude making Naughty Dog Proud :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 53 (687 Views)
Naughty Paw
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
5858 posts
 

Re: Sweet Jesus, the map packs are overpriced

May 9, 2013

I also made 3 different accounts and bought every single hat on each.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 53 (630 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
10027 posts
 

Re: Sweet Jesus, the map packs are overpriced

May 10, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

I also made 3 different accounts and bought every single hat on each.


I sense a heavy amount of either sarcasm or mockery.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 53 (132 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
5858 posts
 

Re: Sweet Jesus, the map packs are overpriced

May 10, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

I also made 3 different accounts and bought every single hat on each.


I sense a heavy amount of either sarcasm or mockery.


I get bored

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 53 (127 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Offline
13340 posts
 

Re: Sweet Jesus, the map packs are overpriced

May 10, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:
Naughty Dog is greedy. Those map packs should cost that much.

Best part is...

 

Flashback maps... I already had them on Uncharted 2. Why am I paying for something I bought years ago?



Actually the best part was all the paid DLC maps in UC2 became free default maps in UC3 & all the free default UC2 maps became paid DLC in UC3 lmao.

 

 

That's how you troll your fans, ND out did Activision & EA.:smileyvery-happy:


Oh Activision aren't that bad on content, they are however horribly expensive for DLC.

 

EA... EA are really not that bad.

 

It's just milking Battlefield when they could be showing innovation with Mirrors Edge that irritates me with EA.


seriously there has not been a single comment of yours I disagree with xD

 

(I want mirror's edge 2!)


Yeah. It's because I'm smart.

 

The smart people agree with me :smileytongue:

 

 

 

 

 

 



Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 53 (118 Views)
Reply
0 Likes