Welcoming Committee
13429 posts

Re: Sweet Jesus, the map packs are overpriced

May 10, 2013

bunshing wrote:
i'm smart but i can't agree

the reason is.. i didnt read. Im sorry :smileysad:

but the positive thing is that it means im not against

Nope, smart people would agree with me if they didn't read too.

They should know it's right

I posted it afterall :smileytongue:

Message 42 of 53 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10071 posts

May 10, 2013
Braggy... I like that.

Although EA milks their FPS too much. Come on, EA. What about the coolest racing game ever? WHAT ABOUT BURNOUT :smileysad:
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 43 of 53 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13429 posts

May 10, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Braggy... I like that.

Although EA milks their FPS too much. Come on, EA. What about the coolest racing game ever? WHAT ABOUT BURNOUT :smileysad:

I would highly recommend Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit

It's Burnout Paradise without free roam essentially. Then again it may have free roam and I completely missed it.

Message 44 of 53 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 10, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Braggy... I like that.

It's Burnout Paradise without free roam essentially. Then again it may have free roam and I completely missed it.

No free roam but it's a great game similiar to burnout but with more action going on around with the cops & choppers trying to take you down & it still has a decent community. 

Message 45 of 53 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10071 posts

May 11, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Braggy... I like that.

I like Free Roam. It's a great addition to the Burnout series. Drive around, see some dude trying to do stunts, take him down mid-air, drive away.

PReferably you don't crash in the whole scenario, but you know.

Anyway NFS died as soon as The Run came out. What the hell WAS that I pre-ordered it, and it sucks.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 46 of 53 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13429 posts

May 11, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Braggy... I like that.

I like Free Roam. It's a great addition to the Burnout series. Drive around, see some dude trying to do stunts, take him down mid-air, drive away.

Anyway NFS died as soon as The Run came out. What the hell WAS that I pre-ordered it, and it sucks.

Hm.. I know :smileysad: That game was absolutely terrible.

Most Wanted is okay... Not exactly great though.

EA are ignoring the fans on that too.. Most of us want Underground remade in HD.

Message 47 of 53 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10071 posts

May 11, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Braggy... I like that.

EA are ignoring the fans on that too.. Most of us want Underground remade in HD.

EXACTLY RIGHT? Me, I'm a fan of racing games. I race a lot, and my racing style is also my name (the specific origin of my name comes from the fact that I fly more than Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and Mary Poppins).

As much as I like sprint, I don't want sprint racing ALL. THE. TIME. WHAT, EA. WHAT IS THIS.

Message 48 of 53 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13429 posts

May 11, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Braggy... I like that.

EXACTLY RIGHT? Me, I'm a fan of racing games. I race a lot, and my racing style is also my name (the specific origin of my name comes from the fact that I fly more than Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and Mary Poppins).

As much as I like sprint, I don't want sprint racing ALL. THE. TIME. WHAT, EA. WHAT IS THIS.

Part of the problem lies with the players though.

I play a lot of racing games, I love them, that is where I used to spend my time entering tournaments.

Whatever Racing game I play, be it Shift, Hot Pursuit, F1 Gran Turismo, it's full of people all looking for quick fix racing with no standard to it.

I love the F1 games having a Grand Prix mode where you get to qualify in a position for the race, but no... No one uses it after the first few weeks. :smileyindifferent:

Instead I have to have a random position and get swiped off the road by idiots near the back, when I'd at least be in the top 3 if it was done properly.

That said. I'm looking forward to Grid 2 at the end of this month, At least the concept to that game is crashing, still can't say I like getting swiped off the road but at least the awesome crash animations will make up for it.

Message 49 of 53 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
605 posts

[ Edited ]
May 11, 2013

Regardless of the price, most loyal Uncharted fans/followers are likely to get newest DLC's that are seen as major; not those microtransaction or irrelevant skin packs that ND continues to pour out for $$$.

Message 50 of 53 (104 Views)