Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

I definately can see this working well in the new 2vs2vs2...

Apr 19, 2011

EvangM wrote:
Without revealing too much, yes you will be able to play in Matchmaking with splitscreens. The exception for this will be Free For All, which would, of course, be very unfair :smileyhappy:

I definately can see this working well in the new 2vs2vs2 mode! Awesome!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 11 of 16 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2536 posts

I'm glad that you can split screen online and in campaign...

Apr 19, 2011

I'm glad that you can split screen online and in campaign, but honestly, from what I'm hearing about the extent to which you can play online with split-screen .... sounds like it's just sucking the quality right out of the title.

Co-Op was something I championed for Uncharted a long time ago, but hearing this, how it's unfolding now, doesn't make any sense really.  Free for all ?

Wow, how many times have I heard the news today and thought of CoD over and over again ?

Message 12 of 16 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

fantastic

Apr 19, 2011

I'm so glad we got some clarification on the split screen, the addition of split-screen should have been a press release all by itself, not tucked into the back half of a paragraph about joining mid game. This is the feature I've always wanted from Uncharted, and the one reason I've ever seriously considered buying an xbox and playing halo "gasp!"

I've also played "pass the controller" where we traded every death when friends were over tons of times. I'm sure people on the other team wondered why ElFlechero switched from being really really good to being pretty sucky. (the sucky one being me).

This is going to be epic. 

Message 13 of 16 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
562 posts

Cool! Is it just 2 player splitscreen or is there 4 playe...

Apr 19, 2011

EvangM wrote:
Without revealing too much, yes you will be able to play in Matchmaking with splitscreens. The exception for this will be Free For All, which would, of course, be very unfair :smileyhappy:

Regards,

EvangM
ND Dev Team

Cool! Is it just 2 player splitscreen or is there 4 player? 

And OP..... you get a lot more screen than it looks like. It looks like each player gets 3/4 of a half horizontal screen, with the other quarter being your player emblem. Check it out:

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2011/04/18/uncharted-3-multiplayer-rocks

Time: 2:49

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RFFN Website
Message 14 of 16 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
328 posts

The best thing about split screen is the fact that I can...

Apr 19, 2011

The best thing about split screen is the fact that I can go to my buddies house and actually use my PSN ID and transfer over any progress.  This is awesome!!

Message 15 of 16 (21 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

yes split screen will be awesome. The only bad thing abou...

May 27, 2011

yes split screen will be awesome. The only bad thing about it is your awareness might have to go up because your view might not be the same as your friend.

I am all set for the game and split screen. If this game becomes mlg though i suspect free for all in Orlando. I hope 5v5 though, or anything besides F4All. 

I think splitscreen was the right thing to do though for this game and this epic series.

Failure Percentage... Zero
Team Zero

We Play MLG and All Competitive Playlist
Visit and Sub My Youtube Channel: WhirlwindKnight

Message 16 of 16 (21 Views)
0 Likes